PDA

View Full Version : LRP Results Firecracker 4th

Tkczecheredflag
07-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Okay - For the poor saps that stayed home with the family on the 4th - What happened? How did it all go?

dominojd
07-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Okay - For the poor saps that stayed home with the family on the 4th - What happened? How did it all go?
[/b]

Wondering the same thing.

BobsAuto
07-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Who took ITB?

Doc Bro
07-04-2006, 09:57 PM
The weather was on and off. Could't decide what it wanted to do. We shook down the Z3 after wrenching till midnight last night...finished 10th with a vibration. Dad on the radio got me an amazing start...passed 8 cars by big bend!!! Victor ran strong along with Lawton. Richie first in A, Holmes 2. Good clean racing, even with a cluster F of Prod guys in there. I think B was Rick, then Washay...those guys traded spots about 4 times. S was the Rx #9...yellow...never saw it before, then Discoll, Henderson.

Good racing ...Hot as a fox in a forestfire.

R

JLawton
07-05-2006, 07:02 AM
Yeah, the weather made things a little tense.........

The "A" race was very clean from what I saw. The guys I was around (didn't know most of them except for Victor) were all patient and gave plenty of room. Nice job!!

Richie's mouth came in first, his car came in second!! :lol: He wants Greg bad!!

Andy Bettencourt
07-05-2006, 08:49 AM
Richie's mouth came in first, his car came in second!! :lol: He wants Greg bad!!

[/b]

HA HA! LRP may be the place to get him - but it ain't gonna happen at NHIS!

Jeremy Billiel
07-05-2006, 08:59 AM
Jeff - How did the car hold together? Sorry about not being able to make it...

R2 Racing
07-05-2006, 09:54 AM
[/b]

HA HA! LRP may be the place to get him - but it ain't gonna happen at NHIS!
[/b]
What about at Watkins Glen in a couple of weeks? I believe Greg's going to be there, is Richie?

(Jeff, completely off topic, but I know of another ITA SC2 here in the CenDiv that's newly for sale. It's a fast car and the owner works for the GM Motorsports division. Send me a PM or something if you or anyone else you know might be interested in it.)

BobsAuto
07-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Any idea what happened in the ITB race? Or did no one show up for it....

RSTPerformance
07-05-2006, 11:41 AM
The weather was on and off. Could't decide what it wanted to do. We shook down the Z3 after wrenching till midnight last night...finished 10th with a vibration. Dad on the radio got me an amazing start...passed 8 cars by big bend!!! Victor ran strong along with Lawton. Richie first in A, Holmes 2. Good clean racing, even with a cluster F of Prod guys in there. I think B was Rick, then Washay...those guys traded spots about 4 times. S was the Rx #9...yellow...never saw it before, then Discoll, Henderson.

Good racing ...Hot as a fox in a forestfire.
R
[/b]

As I read the above, Congrats Rick on the ITB win!!! If you beat out Travis in the uberfast Rabbit great job!!! Fast car :)

Jim McMahn was suposed to go? Anyone know how he did?

Raymond

dazzlesa
07-05-2006, 12:31 PM
jim was on the pole then travis,rick,richard and charles. the first start was a waveoff. the 2nd was a mess, but a got lucky and i blew buy them in to the lead. jim was caught behind its cars and i did not see him the rest of the race. i beleive he was third at the end. travis was fast. he caught me in traffic and past me. i was able to get a good run down the front straight and pass him back. he chased me to the end. i have to apoligize to brian in ITS. i caught him entering the left hander.he made the usual wide arc and i tried to come under him.he did not see me and i moved over untill i jumped the curb and spun him.he was threatening to protest me. i have no idea what he did after that. i was in a rush to get back for family commitments so i am not sure if anything happened.the B guys were a blast Rick

RSTPerformance
07-05-2006, 12:41 PM
thanks for the update Rick, sounds like we missed a good one!!! I was busy playing golf out near Watkins Glen, it was wierd being out in Watkins Glen but never going up to the track!!!

See you this weekend?

Raymond

dazzlesa
07-05-2006, 01:27 PM
richie usually avoids the glen because of fuel costs. i think i should take my integra to the glen.

Racerboy03
07-05-2006, 02:15 PM
What about at Watkins Glen in a couple of weeks? I believe Greg's going to be there, is Richie?
(Jeff, completely off topic, but I know of another ITA SC2 here in the CenDiv that's newly for sale. It's a fast car and the owner works for the GM Motorsports division. Send me a PM or something if you or anyone else you know might be interested in it.)
[/b]

richie usually avoids the glen because of fuel costs. i think i should take my integra to the glen.
[/b]

Yes, come to the Glen guys! I am coming back in my ITA car to "help sell the car" ;) .

This was a good race last year, there were like 65 cars in our run group.

-Mark C.

R2 Racing
07-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Yes, come to the Glen guys! I am coming back in my ITA car to "help sell the car" ;) .

This was a good race last year, there were like 65 cars in our run group.

-Mark C.
[/b]
Personally, I think everyone should come to the Glen. ;)

Andy Bettencourt
07-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Anyone with a printed copy of the ITA results care to fax them over to me?

508-697-8121

Thanks!!!! Come on - do it!

biovic
07-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Sorry Andy, I didn't stick around to get a final result sheet or I would send it to you, it was quite a long weekend with the freaky thunderstorm on Monday evening. Hopefully the results will be up on the AMB site soon.
It was great to get my integra back on track, finished shining it up the morning of the 3rd. It felt good (read: straight) but I was hesitant during qualifying so started a little back than usual. Made up some places with excellent racing (passing/being passed) by the ITA cars. To echo Rob's sentiments about the Prod cars, I know many of us have been complaining all year about some bad driving with these guys, but I'm really going to try to stop complaining, because we still have half a season to race with them. My last words, there were some really bad moves, no mirror looking, and lots of me choking on engine smoke.
Anyway, I'm psyched for NH this weekend.
See you all there.
Victor
03 ITA

RSTPerformance
07-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Could someone get me a copy of the official results from Lime Rock 7/4/06 for ITB. If so I can properly update my spreadsheet with the points for the ITB NERRC/NARRC/NYSRRC championships.

Any help would be outstanding!!!

e-mail [email protected]

Fax at work (put on a coversheet to me) 978-937-7341

Thanks;

Ramond

dazzlesa
07-10-2006, 10:40 PM
i could also use a copy of the results. 718-456-1569 or email [email protected] thanks

Andy Bettencourt
07-15-2006, 12:42 AM
So it's been almost 2 weeks and I can't find anything on mylaps or the NNJ site. Anyone have a link to the results?

AB

dickita15
07-15-2006, 05:35 AM
They are posted at nescca.com

kevin22
07-15-2006, 06:37 AM
will they be on mylaps?

RSTPerformance
07-16-2006, 01:35 AM
They are posted at nescca.com
[/b]

thanks Dick

Raymond

hardija
07-17-2006, 06:51 AM
will they be on mylaps?
[/b]

MoHud's software is not compatible with MyLaps.com so apparently they will not be posted there. I was told that if you email Marie Sheehe (maretta5 at juno dot com) she will send you a time card with your laptimes.