PDA

View Full Version : Club Racing Board driver reps needed starting tonight

ulfelder
06-23-2006, 07:53 AM
I've been press-ganged :D onto the New Track Committee, and so I'm no longer attending Club Racing Board meetings. We need a few IT drivers to step up and start attending. The Blethens frequently attend, and a few other IT drivers drop in, but you can help keep your fellow IT racers up to date, and bring issues of concern to the board's attention, by attending regularly.

These meetings include the same amazing volunteers we see at the track every race weekend. It's not too much to ask that a couple of drivers give a few hours back once a month!

Meetings are held in Worcester, MA, the last Friday of most months. They begin at 7:30pm. Why not drop in tonight? For directions, visit www.beechwoodhotel.com.

No need to contact me about this; just show up, you will be welcomed by all!

Steve U
Flatout Motorsports
05 ITS

RSTPerformance
06-23-2006, 09:23 AM
I wont be at the meeting tonight.... I am in a wedding - NO ITS NOT MINE!!!!

Raymond & Stephen

gsbaker
06-23-2006, 10:47 AM
It would not matter gangsta Blethen. You rap so F-U-Double-Nizzy no one could understand. ;)

RSTPerformance
06-23-2006, 10:49 AM
It would not matter gangsta Blethen. You rap so F-U-Double-Nizzy no one could understand. ;)
[/b]

lol

On a more seriose note though.... some new drivers should really get involved and go to these meetings. NER is a great group of people, I always enjoy seeing everyone. The entire group is great to work with and they welcome new ideas/suggestions. If you have some ideas or if you want to really put in some extra credit help outside of the race weekend (cause you are busy racing on the event day right?) go o the meetings and see what you can do.

Raymond