PDA

View Full Version : GingerMan results or photos???

ftamagician
06-19-2006, 02:12 PM
Anybody have any (results or photos!) fro the 'school and regional this past weekend at GingerMan??

I did the school and the race so set for the future "rounding out the field but staying out of the way"!!

LUCKY though...counting everything, was on track six times and the left front hub waited 'til the last lap of the race to break!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

THANKS to the HELP we got from some GREAT people there!!

R2 Racing
06-19-2006, 04:55 PM
I still haven't even seen results up from the double regional the weekend before. Honestly, how hard is it to put up results on your regions website or upload to mylaps.com? It's all computerized and electronic, it can't be that hard. CenDiv could learn a lot from the NE and SE Divisions in that respect.

(The Area 4 Championship points have been updated through the Gingerman double though if anyone really wants to see at least what the finishing order was.)

Greg Gauper
06-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Kevin,

What happened to your dad on Sunday?

Looks like he had fun on Saturday.

datadude
06-19-2006, 05:50 PM
I will be glad to email you results if you want them from the week before. Consortium equipment and went back to the owner, they were supposed to post to my laps. I asked for a copy but was told too late gone already. Most of the Area 4 stuff is posted through Neohio, don't ask why. I am waiting for the results from this weekend and then will do that. You won't see anything from DC on Mylaps and all of the Nediv stuff at Nelson and Beaverun gets posted through Neohio. As far as putting them on the websites most are using links to Mylaps. Area 5 has not gotten on the band wagon of Mylaps yet, but they are working on it.

R2 Racing
06-19-2006, 06:56 PM
mylaps.com is absolutely fantastic and I would love to see every CenDiv race put up on there within about three days after the event. The tools that website offers is just really cool and I love to sit there and look at all of the data.

Kevin,

What happened to your dad on Sunday?

Looks like he had fun on Saturday.
[/b]
From what I've been told, he put the rains on for Sunday morning qualifying, waited until about 15 minutes before the race to put the dries back on, and realized that a lug nut had frozen up on one of the front wheels. So his options were to run on rains, snap a lugnut and race with only three on a front wheel, or not race at all. He decided to not race at all. A real bummer considering the close racing action from the day before, and especially considering he even had my spare knuckle/hub assembly with him. But there just wasn't enough time to replace it.

datadude
06-19-2006, 09:20 PM
This weekends race at Gingerman is now posted to Mylaps.com. Search Neohio and then look for Michiana SCCA Dble Dr Schl & Regional.

ftamagician
06-21-2006, 03:08 PM
THANKS for the info!! mylaps.com works great!!