PDA

View Full Version : Parts Supplier

Conover
06-14-2006, 06:07 PM
This is a little off topic here, but I figured you guys would know.

I've got this 633 that needs brake parts, a suspension kit, maybe mild street upgrade, and an exhaust system, stainless maybe. It's a street car, hence the OT.

But I was just wondering who would be a good reliable source for this stuff? Anyone out there have an exceptional customer service reputation?

TIA!!

Bill Miller
06-14-2006, 06:31 PM
This is a little off topic here, but I figured you guys would know.

I've got this 633 that needs brake parts, a suspension kit, maybe mild street upgrade, and an exhaust system, stainless maybe. It's a street car, hence the OT.

But I was just wondering who would be a good reliable source for this stuff? Anyone out there have an exceptional customer service reputation?

TIA!!
[/b]

Cameron,

If you need some OEM used parts, let me know. A friend has a 633 CSI that's pretty well parted out, but there may be some stuff left that you can use. It's probably going away soon, so let me know. Engine/trans are gone.

lateapex911
06-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Pelican Parts.com is a good resource...lots of stock and hop up stuff, plus a great forum for discussion. Solid phone help, and reliable in my experience.

Conover
06-14-2006, 07:14 PM
Thanks I'll try them.

It doesn't seem like there is much out there for the E24, suspension :(
Like an eibach pro-kit, or something, anyone got any suggestions?

buldogge
06-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Korman:

http://www.kormanfastbmw.com/e24.htm

Ireland Engineering:

http://www.bmw2002.com/

Good luck...

Thanks I'll try them.

It doesn't seem like there is much out there for the E24, suspension :(
Like an eibach pro-kit, or something, anyone got any suggestions?
[/b]

Conover
06-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I think I'm going to stop by Korman tommorow and see what they got in stock.

I look into Ireland, I haven't heard of them before, Thanks a bunch!

ilateapex
06-15-2006, 10:29 AM
Give me an email mwosborne (at) isp . com and maybe I can help. I have a Euro E24 635 race car that I built and I can let you know what works for the most part depending on what you want to do. I will even sell you the E24 and you can take off it's suspension.

Michael