PDA

View Full Version : Couple ITS guys pictured on LRP's site...

Andy Bettencourt
06-12-2006, 10:36 AM
Is that Sabatello with Tisdale?

Cool!!!

http://asp1.walkontheweb.com/limerock/news_more.asp?id=11511

Other than getting the 'Regional' and 'National' weekends mixed up, it's all good!

AB

lateapex911
06-12-2006, 10:56 AM
Looks like the lead car is leaving NO room, LOL...

here's the shot.

ed325its
06-16-2006, 11:41 PM
We'll find some room! LOL

Andy, thanks for the post.

observer
06-18-2006, 07:44 AM
That's not Kip "run u off the track at all cost", is it?

Andy Bettencourt
06-18-2006, 09:17 AM
That's not Kip "run u off the track at all cost", is it? [/b]

...and your name is?

benspeed
06-19-2006, 10:57 AM
What a cheap shot - Kip is a class act and will run you hard, but not off the track.

zracre
06-19-2006, 11:09 AM
That's not Kip "run u off the track at all cost", is it?
[/b]

This is a typical non name adding poster that doesnt have the b@@!$ to say who he is...but he is quick to trash someone else.

lateapex911
06-19-2006, 03:26 PM
Agreed.
To to the poster, let it be known that this is not a site where that kind of crap will gain you much traction. Post responsibly. If you have a criticsim, state it, but with backing facts, and sign your name.

If you can't own up to what you state, you have ZERO credibility, and none of us will put up with it. :018:

If what you were poting was meant as funny, stick a smiley or a LOL in there...we're not mind readers.

observer
06-22-2006, 02:23 AM
Enjoyed reading all of your responses. I never gave out a "cheap shot" in my life, especially when it comes to racing. Kip IS a class act and very quick, as long as your not faster than him. The only cheap shots I ever experienced in racing for 10 years came via Kip. As far as not having "any b--ls", I will tell you that mine are made of stone. I will stay anom. because I get paid a lot of $ by manufacturers as a test driver and an engineer now, and I will be an SCCA Steward in the near future. I don't have the motivation nor the time to gather up mine, and others, in-car video as testimony to back up what the deal is.
I will welcome more responses from competitors who have beaten him as I have, especially when he was driving his disgraceful black 3-series bmw. You know the one that was banned from IT competition with the previous SEDIV owner.
If things have changed great. I hope so.

By the way, congrats to you Andy B. and Nick L. on the continuing success of Flatout Motorsports. Keep up the good work, well done!

Greg Amy
06-22-2006, 06:30 AM
"Please do not feed the trolls. Thank you."

zracre
06-22-2006, 07:35 AM
So.....Instead of bashing someone on a public forum, why dont you deal with Kip himself?? I don't like peiople who post anonymously...I test for different people and sometimes get paid...who cares? If your balls were made of stone you would give your name and not act like a scared little girl. I wouldnt want a steward with backstabbing abilities like this!