PDA

View Full Version : Is there a storm brewin' at LRP?

Andy Bettencourt
06-03-2006, 07:37 AM
Note to self: If you don't want Serra in ITA, don't break his track records... :)

What is the LRP ITA record?

Bettencourt Andy
Benazic Enrik (rick)
Klvana Tim
Holmes Windell
Iannaccone Louis
Leblanc Eric
Branscombe Geoff
Brooks David
Fisher Jake
Daskam Roger
Rodier Brad
Amy Greg
Breault Robert
Hunter Richard
Serra Anthony

:) :) :)

16v
06-03-2006, 10:26 AM
hmmm...

Looks like I may need to make the journey out there

dazzlesa
06-03-2006, 07:37 PM
didnt you read the rule that all track records will be held by integras? :D
i think the track record is a 102.1 or 101.9. i think it could be a really good race.i actually think greg will be a handfull.anthony and greg might give us a great show to watch from behind.i hope lap traffic will help us stay close.

gran racing
06-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Rick, are you racing in both ITA and ITB? That should keep you busy.

dazzlesa
06-04-2006, 07:48 AM
i am going to try and run both. i hope it does not hurt me for the A race.

R2 Racing
06-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Hmmmm, 650 miles and about 10.5 hours each way........I'll think about it. :P

Have fun, guys! :smilie_pokal:

Greg Amy
06-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Hmmmm, 650 miles and about 10.5 hours each way........I'll think about it.[/b]

...and you'd have no excuse for a place to stay...I live an hour away... - GA

Andy Bettencourt
06-06-2006, 05:29 AM
...and you'd have no excuse for a place to stay...I live an hour away... - GA
[/b]

And I will buy all your food at the track. DO IT!!!!!

AB

dazzlesa
06-06-2006, 06:19 AM
we dare you to come! it would be good to see 3 drivers that have run in the top 4 at arrc.

RSTPerformance
06-06-2006, 08:50 AM
Rick-

Feel free to leave the ITB car at home!!! :P

Remember that I grew up learning the quote: Hit a Honda, win a prize!!!

Raymond "Fearing Rick's potentially dominant Honda" Blethen

StephF
06-06-2006, 09:42 AM
Remember that I grew up learning the quote: Hit a Honda, win a prize!!!

[/b]

HEEEeeeeee-yyyyyy!
Watch your mouth, boy!
:018:

dazzlesa
06-06-2006, 10:31 AM
raymond
i have a nissan nx 2000 to deal with and you have a civic to deal with.
i consider it a wash :P

gran racing
06-06-2006, 12:17 PM
A wash for you. B)

dazzlesa
06-06-2006, 01:54 PM
dave, i thought your car was a past A car like mine ?????

gran racing
06-06-2006, 02:03 PM
That's correct Rick. I was just referring to us other B guys having to "deal with" a very fast civic. It was meant as a compliment. I also heard that Jim McMahon is coming back this year. If that's true, there will be yet another very fast car out there!

RSTPerformance
06-06-2006, 02:10 PM
The Shepards tought me everything I know....

and Rick... we are going to give you a hard time, but trust me, its all in good fun!!! We like your addition so far in the class :D To me it reinforces that the Northeast has top notch cars throughout all the IT fields. Great fields for people to benchmark a cars potential IMO.

Raymond

RSTPerformance
06-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Looks like some decent car counts for a 1 day $280 Entry event (= about $7 per minute of track time)...

http://www.nescca.com/registration/current...asp?ID=38604368 (http://www.nescca.com/registration/currentcount.asp?ID=38604368)

R2 Racing
06-06-2006, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by ”R2 Racing”+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(”R2 Racing”)</div>
Hmmmm, 650 miles and about 10.5 hours each way........I&#39;ll think about it.[/b]

Originally posted by ”GregAmy”+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(”GregAmy”)</div>
...and you&#39;d have no excuse for a place to stay...I live an hour away... – GA[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-”Andy Bettencourt”@
And I will buy all your food at the track. DO IT!!!!!
<!--QuoteBegin-”dazzlesa”
we dare you to come! it would be good to see 3 drivers that have run in the top 4 at arrc.
Yea right, directly into the lions den! I appreciate it though. Just out of curiosity though, exactly what weekend are you guys talking about?

You know, there’s still four more SCCA double regionals at Mid Ohio this year. ;) I&#39;d make sure to get both Mosers and Botha out there. :eclipsee_steering:

Andy Bettencourt
06-12-2006, 09:46 PM
<Knock on wood> Weather looks good...the ITA race looks to be a burner.

Serra in Carpenter&#39;s car, Greg&#39;s newfound dominance, Hunter - Benazic - Holmes - Klvana

Sweet mercy!!!!

May the God&#39;s of momentum be with me...

dominojd
06-13-2006, 08:17 AM
May the God&#39;s of momentum be with me...
[/b]

Ah quit the pitty party. :dead_horse: You&#39;ll probably set the track record. :D

Andy Bettencourt
06-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Ah quit the pitty party. :dead_horse: You&#39;ll probably set the track record. :D [/b]

Because I have been so close so far this year? HA! Greg is taking the wind out of my sails...

:)

AB

BobsAuto
06-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Hey, Raymond and Stephen,
I see CJ is registered for the race (Jim McMahon). Guess you guys are going to have to show the "old" coach just how much MORE you have learned and accomplished. It&#39;ll be fun to watch you guys this weekend.

RSTPerformance
06-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Hey, Raymond and Stephen,
I see CJ is registered for the race (Jim McMahon). Guess you guys are going to have to show the "old" coach just how much MORE you have learned and accomplished. It&#39;ll be fun to watch you guys this weekend.
[/b]

Yikes!!! Let the games begin :happy204: . I have been waiting for this day for a while!!! For those who don&#39;t know who Jim is as he has been away for a while, don&#39;t be suprised if he doesn&#39;t just show up and reclaim his position at the top with Scott Carlson and Eric Curran (not that Eric will be racing and Scotts not on the preregistration). With the list of entries (and the current car condition... needs some work) I think I will be pleased with a top 5 finish... Back in the day when my brother and I were ski racing Jim was one of our coaches... To bad he still isn&#39;t, as I would certainly have to be adding more balast... He used to make us hike all the friggen time!!! lol

For those who never get a chance to watch the ITB race, watch this weekend, especially if everyone on the entry list shows up. Those that are interested in starting racing and considering a class in the Northeast, check out our group. This race has about 1/2 of the heavy hitters listed... And the class seems to be continually growing. It is a great place to race an AFFORDABLE car. Costs are about the same as ITC I think. Top $$$ car probably runs about $10,000 (at most) including gear to win. Sure you can spend more so that the car looks as nice as Tom Kelly&#39;s car, but you don&#39;t have to to have fun and win with us :) Just be sure you are ready to run side by side on EVERY turn :o

Raymond

TimM ITB
06-13-2006, 07:25 PM
I am REALLY friggin&#39; dieing here. What a great group of entries!! Looks like the NARRC (or better!) in June!! I have business committments that I can&#39;t get out of, or else I would probably pay the late entry fee and get my butt up there. 14 pre-registered...........plus those that use snail-mail or just show up?? An excellent car count any way you look at it. And Raymond, you&#39;re right, it looks like the ranks are growing over the last couple of years.

Unfortunately, I still kinda choke on the fee for a ONE DAY event, so that, and family stuff on the 4th will probably mean the next race for me is the Pig Roast..........so, you ITB&#39;ers that read this forum, who&#39;s in for the Pig Roast?? Anybody heard if those Krazy Klondikes from up North will be coming south to raid our trophies and drink our beer?? OK, OK I know that they bring their own beer with them.

Good luck to all at LRP. I&#39;ll be waiting to hear the results!

Tim M

Jake
06-13-2006, 09:46 PM
Hmm 20 ITA cars. Not bad. Looks like full fields for the IT races again.

Jake "Hoping not to get lapped" Fisher

gran racing
06-14-2006, 08:06 AM
Ray, Scott never registers online. (Not that I ever check to see if he&#39;ll be there to give me a beating.) Yup, the ITB race looks like it&#39;s gonna be a very tough one. I hope we have a lot of side-by-side fun. This should be a blast!

Rabbit05
06-15-2006, 08:11 AM
Hey Tim ! Show &#39;em how its done ! I know we had some great racing in ITC, I definatly would liek to see the "A" car . And y&#39;all dont be surprised if you see a certain lil&#39; blue Rabbit back soon...

.....an ear is still bent... :rolleyes:

John VanDenburgh
ITC Rabbit 05

Tkczecheredflag
06-15-2006, 03:21 PM
Hey Tim ! Show &#39;em how its done ! I know we had some great racing in ITC, I definatly would liek to see the "A" car . And y&#39;all dont be surprised if you see a certain lil&#39; blue Rabbit back soon...

.....an ear is still bent... :rolleyes:

John VanDenburgh
ITC Rabbit 05
[/b]

John - get that Bunny hoppin&#39; :cavallo: - I look forward to your return. The Funk&#39;s peddle pretty hard with the Honda - you&#39;ll like racing with them.
I still have a bit to learn in the A car. I did get it put back together - she has a white nose for the time being - starting to look like a real race car now- so much for "gentlemen racing" more like GEN-X racing :figo: :figo: - I am learning how to adapt in the "Wild, Wild West. Bring a big gun and giddy up cowboy. :lol:
A little rain could help me at LRP - I&#39;d like to test the "Widow Maker" - weather looks good, so no such luck

See ya soon John. :OLA:

StephF
06-17-2006, 05:56 AM
I am learning how to adapt in the "Wild, Wild West. Bring a big gun and giddy up cowboy. :lol:

See ya soon John. :OLA:
[/b]

Ya know....these kind of quotes just don&#39;t read the same since "Brokeback Mountain"
:P :P :P