PDA

View Full Version : NHIS Update???

Tkczecheredflag
05-22-2006, 07:21 AM
I was wondering how things were shaping up for Family and Friends in New Hampshire and the rest of New England. Any updates on the track?

RSTPerformance
05-22-2006, 07:38 AM
I saw a bazzilion Porche's roaming the streats in around the Concord/Manchester area this morning on my way through to MA... Must be an event today up at the track. From what I understand all should be good!!!

Raymond

Andy Bettencourt
05-22-2006, 08:00 AM
I think there was Vintage stuff up there this weekend as well. Tim is coming with both guns blazing!!!!!

dominojd
05-22-2006, 02:43 PM
I was wondering how things were shaping up for Family and Friends in New Hampshire and the rest of New England. Any updates on the track?
[/b]

Don't listen to these guys tracks under 10 feet of water. :D Stay home enjoy the long weekend. ;)

Sorta glad Tim didn't stick around for sunday a pocono fast car fast driver when they gel together watch out. :birra:

disquek
05-22-2006, 04:06 PM
I went up to watch some of the vintage race on Saturday.

The tunnel on the right as you enter is under about a foot of water and the area of the entrace road next to the grand stands has a 6" river running across it. Other than that, it looked fine.

They weren't letting anyone park anything on the grass. It was like quicksand.

From the silt deposits, it looked like the tech shed might have gotten wet at some point earlier. Maybe the scales will be 50lbs over now, insted of their usual 25lbs.

-Kyle

16v
05-23-2006, 12:02 AM
Maybe the scales will be 50lbs over now, insted of their usual 25lbs.

-Kyle
[/b]

ouch!

Tkczecheredflag
05-23-2006, 05:51 AM
Don't listen to these guys tracks under 10 feet of water. :D Stay home enjoy the long weekend. ;)

Sorta glad Tim didn't stick around for sunday a pocono fast car fast driver when they gel together watch out. :birra:
[/b]
Joe - I'm still very unsure of how deep I can go with the new car as evident by my T-3 encounter at NHIS - will keep working on the "gel" - Really looking forward to an event without hail, rain and snow - sorry I missed day 2 at Pocono too.

Having trouble getting my act together for this weekend at NHIS and may be a no show - personal stuff pulling me away from racing stuff :wacko: - Won't no until Thursday.