PDA

View Full Version : Pocono Enduro

RSTPerformance
05-16-2006, 07:16 PM
Last weekend I herd a rumor that people were interested in seeing the Mothers Day Enduro changed next year to be 3 hours on Saturday afternoon/night from 7:00pm - 10:00pm.

I think this would be awesome, but I think that it needs support or lack of support to go anywhere or not go anywhere. I know that the rumors started by people who view here so if you would like to see it happen post your comment here!!!

Also if you can think of anything else that could be done for an improvement post that here!!!

My Thoughts for Improvement:

1) Photo trophies with a picture of the team in the winner circle. Make a plaque that is universal to give out, and then mail the picture and a stick on engraving that identifies the class, team name, and finishing position.

2) Trophies for each entrant.

3) I support the idea of going from 7:00pm -10:00pm

4) Eliminate the chicane on the rear straight to decrease wear & tear on the vehicles.

tdw6974
05-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Last weekend I herd a rumor that people were interested in seeing the Mothers Day Enduro changed next year to be 3 hours on Saturday afternoon/night from 7:00pm - 10:00pm.

I think this would be awesome, but I think that it needs support or lack of support to go anywhere or not go anywhere. I know that the rumors started by people who view here so if you would like to see it happen post your comment here!!!

Also if you can think of anything else that could be done for an improvement post that here!!!

My Thoughts for Improvement:

1) Photo trophies with a picture of the team in the winner circle. Make a plaque that is universal to give out, and then mail the picture and a stick on engraving that identifies the class, team name, and finishing position.

2) Trophies for each entrant.

3) I support the idea of going from 7:00pm -10:00pm

4) Eliminate the chicane on the rear straight to decrease wear & tear on the vehicles.

I'm all for a night race although not sure what the track policy is for quiet hours so that may make things a little tough. Chicane or no chicane doesn't matter to me as that is how I kept up with the folks with stronger engines than us.....I always say if you can't beat them outbrake them!!! :happy204:
[/b]

DaveITB1
05-16-2006, 09:41 PM
I love the idea of an evening enduro. I'd finally give us a chance to un-duct tape the head lights. If the sound is not an issue, I think this could grow (in popularity and and length) to rival the race at Summit Pt.

Come on the rest of you enduro-ers.
What say you?

Dave
ITB #1