PDA

View Full Version : BMW SIR results...

RSTPerformance
05-08-2006, 04:49 PM
<div align="center">WEBMASTER: I AM REQUESTING THAT YOU SUSPEND ANY ACCOUNTS OF PERSONS POSTING ANY ADDITIONAL RANTS OR UNESSESARY COMMENTS ON THIS TOPIC THREAD.</div>

When looking at results on mylaps you can not see what car finishes in what position unless the driver has filled out a profile, and since most have not you can not get any accurate data, just results by name. I would like to see REAL RACING RESULTS ONLY (BEFORE SIR & AFTER SIR), NO COMMENTS, JUST RESULTS WITH LAP TIMES TO SEE THE REAL EFFECT THAT AN SIR HAS HAD ON LAP TIMES AND COMPETITIVENESS. I would like to use this and only this data (race results that I find) to make my judgment on whether the right decision was made by SCCA. I to will also refrain from making comments on this thread... I along with you (I hope) can save it for one of the other bazillion threads that exist on the net.

Raymond "Thank you for being polite and ONLY sharing results" Blethen :unsure:

BMW RACER
05-10-2006, 03:53 PM
OK I&#39;m starting to feel better. Thanks for the kind words.

Buttonwillow, West loop 2005 with flat plate restrictor.

Sat qual fastest lap: 1:15.98 (Hoosiers)

Race#1 fastest lap: 1:16.19 (Hoosiers)

Race#2 fastest lap: 1:16.62 (Toyos)

Sun qual fastest lap : 1:15.81 (Toyos)

Race#1 fastest lap: 1:17.81 (Toyos)

Race#2 fastest lap: 1:16.75 (Toyos)

Buttonwillow, West loop 2006 with SIR.

Sat qual fastest lap: 1:17.29 (Toyos)

Race#1 fastest lap: 17.09 (Hoosiers)

Sun qual fastest lap: 1:16.79 (Toyos)

Race#1 fastest lap: 1:17.35 (Hoosiers)

gpbmw
05-23-2006, 01:17 PM
John:

Would you contact me @ [email protected]. I have questions for you about your experience with the SIR. James Clay told me to lok you up.

Gerald Potts
Myriad Racing LLC
Atlanta, GA.