PDA

View Full Version : NHIS Test day $$$

67ITB
05-07-2006, 10:39 AM
I was looking to see if any one knows what the test days cost this year? I didn’t see it on NER or NHIS site. I am looking to go this Thursday, 11 May (cars in the AM session only)
I know that the track entry fee doubled, but I really hope that the test days didn’t.

Thanks
Matt Bal

JLawton
05-07-2006, 01:10 PM
$150 for the day. Can't beat that!!

I think there were 5 (?) sessions at the last test day?? May have gotten in another if a spec racer new what the checker looked like. He was out there all by himself for three laps!!. They finally had to give him the red flag to get his attention....... :angry:

almracing
05-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Test days spoil me. Lots of track time... no pressure... alot of fun! And some very interesting cars. Nothing like doing laps with a 1920's Bugatti. I made sure I gave them (yes, 2 of them) lots of room.

I plan to make the test day also... see y'all there.

29 ITS NER
05-07-2006, 09:53 PM
I was at the last test day 4/27(cars in the morning only) at NHIS.

$10.00 per person at the gate
$100.00 for the half day
$150.00 for the full day

DC
E36 325 ITS (ITE sans SIR)

67ITB
05-08-2006, 08:49 AM
Thanks.
I wanted to make sure that it didn’t double with the entry fee!!!!

Matt Bal

JLawton
05-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Thanks.
I wanted to make sure that it didn’t double with the entry fee!!!!

Matt Bal
[/b]

????? Double??

The entry for Memorial Day is only $260!! (or something close to that) Can't beat that price for three races!!!

67ITB
05-09-2006, 05:39 AM
Jeff,
I was talking about the fact that last year they would charge you 5 bucks to get into the track, and this year it was 10 bucks.

So I was hoping that last years 100 bucks didn’t turn into $200. I would still go; I would just have to find a way to "hide" the extra cost from the wife. You know how many diapers we could buy with that???

The race entry fee is a great deal.
I think I will be spending more on fuel for the truck, than on the entry fee.

Matt

ulfelder
05-09-2006, 05:52 AM
<snip> ... I would just have to find a way to "hide" the extra cost from the wife. You know how many diapers we could buy with that??? <snip>
Matt
[/b]

Matt, Matt, Matt. [Throws fatherly arm over Matt&#39;s shoulder.] I have so much to teach you. Let&#39;s chat Memorial Day Weekend. Bring a notebook. Also, as prerequisites, you&#39;ll want to get a Visa and a checking account in your name alone. For bonus points, grab a Post Office box as well. Remember, it&#39;s only embezzling if you get caught.

Steve U
05 ITS
Flatout Motorsports

67ITB
05-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Steve,
I see I can learn a lot from you O great wise one.

And here I thought I was pretty slick writing one check for the test day and the race gas and calling it all “entry fee”
I am still struggling with trying to explain how my street car can consume 80 bucks worth of diesel fuel in New Hampshire….. While I am suppose to be working in Connecticut.

at least she cant see how many vacation days I have.....

Matt