PDA

View Full Version : Crew needed for VIR SARRC/MARRS - 12-14 May

Knestis
04-22-2006, 05:57 PM
My loyal crew guy is not available that weekend so I'm looking for someone in or around Greensboro, NC who wants to go racing. VW and/or racing experience is helpful but NOT necessary. Primary responsibility will be driving a mini-van with stuff in it to and/or from the track. We'll either camp there - it's very nice - or commute. If you're interested, email me at kirk.knestis(a)evaluand.com (fix the at).

K

JamesB
04-22-2006, 07:43 PM
cant run support vehical, but ill be there at the track if you need a wrenching hand.

Team SSR
04-23-2006, 09:28 PM
We will most likely be commuting from Statesville. We drive thru greensboro. Let us know if we can help out at the track or with a ride to or from the track.

iambhooper
04-24-2006, 05:15 PM
I plan to be there also... so I know I won't be any help with getting your van there, will I? However, if you need crew, you are welcome to paddock with Heather, Bill, me and whoever else decides to go racing that weekend (there will be plenty of hands available from that group).

hoop

Mike Spencer
04-28-2006, 11:26 PM
My loyal crew guy is not available that weekend so I'm looking for someone in or around Greensboro, NC who wants to go racing. VW and/or racing experience is helpful but NOT necessary. Primary responsibility will be driving a mini-van with stuff in it to and/or from the track. We'll either camp there - it's very nice - or commute. If you're interested, email me at kirk.knestis(a)evaluand.com (fix the at).

K
[/b]

Kirk,

Check your e-mail.

Mike Spencer