PDA

View Full Version : Where to find SEDIV race results online?

RFloyd
04-03-2006, 08:36 AM
OK, I know there ia a place out there somewhere to find race results online, I just can't figure out where. Heck I've even seen results online in the past. I've looked at the SEDIV webpage, and the homepages for CMP and Roebling, but didn't see anything that looked like a link. Anyone got a tip?

I'm mainly interested in the results for very recent IT races at placed like Roebling, CMP, VIR, and Road Atlanta.

TIA!

racer14itc
04-03-2006, 08:42 AM
OK, I know there ia a place out there somewhere to find race results online, I just can't figure out where. Heck I've even seen results online in the past. I've looked at the SEDIV webpage, and the homepages for CMP and Roebling, but didn't see anything that looked like a link. Anyone got a tip?

I'm mainly interested in the results for very recent IT races at placed like Roebling, CMP, VIR, and Road Atlanta.
TIA!
[/b]

try:

http://www.mylaps.com

MC

datadude
04-03-2006, 08:46 AM
You have a couple of choices. Most regions post t Mylaps.com, but they are not official if you are looking for official results. Some regions post to their own site or it then is a link to Mylaps.com. All regions are supposed to send results for all their events to SCCA, then they get posted to the SCCA discussion page under Club racing, then go to Regional and National Results and look for your event. These are official results. You can also check all of last year events, just remember to use the drop down when looking for an event that may be older that what you see. Any help I can give you pm me. Thanks.

RFloyd
04-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Thanks. After posting I actually found CMP and Roebling results from last year on the region websites, but you guys beat me back to this thread!

Things are looking good for the ITB CRX - even though there wasn't very much competition this past weekend to fight me for those 2 trophies at CMP, I was able to get in some good laps and really shake down the car. I'm about 85-90 lbs over weight coming off the track (not knowing the scales we went way conservative on the weight), so I can lose some lead. But even with it she was able to throw down some laps that would put me on the pole in ITB for last year's SARRCs there, in front of that big red Volvo. :cavallo:

c'mon Roebling later this month! Event hough I have a feeling I'm going to get a real eye-opening smack-down from a few of the real hot-shoes at that track!

sgallimo
04-03-2006, 03:16 PM
Although MyLaps is the way to go, you can go to the unofficial sediv website at www.sedivracing.org
There you should see links at the top of the page for SARRC and ECR. Those links will take you to other sections of that page where you should find links for something like "2006 Points".