PDA

View Full Version : LRP PDX - NNJR call for instructors

turboICE
03-24-2006, 11:23 AM
NNJR region looking for PDX instructors.

Hey guys,

On July 3rd NNJR region is holding a PDX at Lime Rock Park. This is the weekend

of the ALMS event and day before the regional. We are proud to annouce that

CHRIS DYSON of #20 Dyson Racing Lola will be our guest instructor. Chris was a

former member of NNJR and was kind enough to accept this job.

This is our first event of its kind and we are hoping to sell out all 125 entries. We

will need corner workers and some tech people.

PLEASE let me know if you are interested in being an instructor for this event. We

will need about 15 instructors. The pay is zero but the satisfaction will be too much

for words to describe!!! Please contact me if you are able to volunteer.

Thanks in advance for your consideration and we hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Robert Zecca (event cooridnator)

1-800-275-4667[/b]

emwavey
03-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Do you need 15 more, or 15 total?

turboICE
03-24-2006, 05:51 PM
I am not sure it was a request sent out to the NNJR that I thought those from other regions around LRP could help with - a call to Robert would clarify.

wdether
03-25-2006, 06:22 PM
Turbo,
I think Bob was looking for help from NNJR drivers and drivers from other regions. I hope to see him tomorrow at the region's first once/year tech at Reinertsens Motors from 10 - 2 PM in Denville (Rte 53), NJ. I can find out.

Bill Etherington

turboICE
03-25-2006, 06:49 PM
Turbo,
I think Bob was looking for help from NNJR drivers and drivers from other regions. I hope to see him tomorrow at the region's first once/year tech at Reinertsens Motors from 10 - 2 PM in Denville (Rte 53), NJ. I can find out.

Bill Etherington
[/b]
That is how I took it as well which is why I posted the note to the NNJR mail list so those in other regions not on the list would know about it.

wdether
03-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Turbo,

Bill Etherington
[/b]

I talked to Bob today and he is looking for drivers from all regions to help out. I believe there will be track time for the instructors in their own track group. It is a muffled event though. Call Bob for more information.