PDA

View Full Version : FREE 91 CRX SI Motor and Tranny

Jeremy Billiel
03-11-2006, 03:00 PM
The engine has spun a bearing, but is otherwise mostly there. The Distributor is missing though. The tranny works fine although it has a TON of miles on it (over 200K)

Free to a good home, just come and pick it up in central connecticut

Please email me at [email protected] for further details.

emwavey
03-13-2006, 02:51 PM
If you're not in a rush to get rid of it, I may be interested. I have some family that live in the Farmington Area and should be visiting in the next couple of months.

Jeremy Billiel
03-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Everyone wants it, but no one wants to pick it up! It will belong to the first person at my house!

:happy204: :happy204:

p99ro
03-13-2006, 10:39 PM
HI
I might go pick up my car this weekend BUt I could get the motor 2. Does it have a stock Air filter box?
Scott CRX ITAsi
[email protected]

Tom Blaney
03-14-2006, 09:28 AM
HI
I might go pick up my car this weekend BUt I could get the motor 2. Does it have a stock Air filter box?
Scott CRX ITAsi
[email protected]
[/b]

Scott:

What the hell are you going to do with that motor. You already have one of the strongest Honda motors on the east coast now! You should be spending the time at Lime Rock on practice Tuesdays doing laps....

Tom Blaney
SBMS Racing Inc
raceshop.sbmsinc.com
845-258-4844

Oh by the way, I understand that your telling guys that I am out of the Honda performance motor business, what's up with that? Weren't the contingency checks big enough last fall???????????

p99ro
03-16-2006, 11:49 PM
HI Tom.
How do you get that information. Have I not been talking about going to your site or talking to that guy who was building a CRX to talk to you about parts, Ideas and cages Hum. You have me confused with someone else. :dead_horse:
If I want to pick up parts thats up to me.
Whats your problem with me? Or do you just like bustin my stones. I have stuck with you.
Have a great day.
Scott

gran racing
03-17-2006, 11:05 AM
Unusual, but somewhat entertaining thread. :wacko: