PDA

View Full Version : Road Atlanta March Double Pro-IT

Butch Kummer
03-04-2006, 10:41 PM
Supps, schedule and registration are now available on the Atlanta Region website (www.Atl-SCCA.org). This is a new (to us) online registration system from DLBRacing that has been receiving rave reviews from various clubs across the country. It will also be used by most (all) SEDIV regions in 2006, so once you've entered your data it will be there for future events as well. The DLB system will also be used for the 2006 Runoffs for those intending to head to Kansas this year.

As with any new system, there will be "glitches" until people get more experience with it. Features include the capability to pay on-line via credit card (you still have the option of sending in a check if you prefer) and the ability to see who else is registered for the event. This is also NOT the final iteration of the system, but is a quick adaptation of the Washington DC version of the software.

Let me know if you have questions/comments...

Butch Kummer
Atlanta Region
Comp.Director

Anubis
03-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Another update for all o y'al boys and girls..... flagging for Turn 1 will now be handled from pit-out, NOT the hut at the apex of the corner. Main catalyst is the fact you guys are very much committed full throttle turned in by the time you see the flag, depending on where the incident is your options for avoidance can be very limited. Please post any comments and concerns you may have, would love the input.

Hracer
03-24-2006, 12:38 AM
Another update for all o y'al boys and girls..... flagging for Turn 1 will now be handled from pit-out, NOT the hut at the apex of the corner. Main catalyst is the fact you guys are very much committed full throttle turned in by the time you see the flag, depending on where the incident is your options for avoidance can be very limited. Please post any comments and concerns you may have, would love the input.
[/b]
That's a good idea, thanks.

dpmurray
03-27-2006, 07:06 PM
I've added pictures on my site from Sunday's races for anyone interested.

Road Atlanta National March 2006 Photos (http://dmurrayphoto.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=34)

Thanks,

Dennis

jmark
03-28-2006, 01:19 PM
Who won the Pro IT?

jmark
03-28-2006, 02:24 PM
Nover mind looks like John W. kicked butt in his Z car! Results are on Mylaps.