PDA

View Full Version : Open house/tech day/ dyno day

RP Performance
03-01-2006, 07:41 AM
On top of Along with the tech day on March 18th from 10 am till 3 pm I will be having an open house. All are welcome to come out and say hello and check out our newly expanded race shop. We now have almost 7,000 sq ft under roof. Come out and get your car inspected and beat the lines at the track. Also if you need any preseason work or prep give me a call and set up an appointment now before the season starts.

Looks like I might have a dyno lined up for the tech day/open house. They need a certain number or cars to make it worth the time. Who might be interested in Dyno pulls? I do not think that we would be able to have the time for tuning at this time, just pulls. I am waiting to get the cost and will post that when I have it.

RP Performance
03-04-2006, 09:55 PM
I have found out that the Dyno will be $75 for three pulls. Bring your street car or race car and find out what kind of power it is making.

mlytle
03-05-2006, 04:26 PM
On top of Along with the tech day on March 18th from 10 am till 3 pm I will be having an open house. All are welcome to come out and say hello and check out our newly expanded race shop. We now have almost 7,000 sq ft under roof. Come out and get your car inspected and beat the lines at the track. Also if you need any preseason work or prep give me a call and set up an appointment now before the season starts.

Looks like I might have a dyno lined up for the tech day/open house. They need a certain number or cars to make it worth the time. Who might be interested in Dyno pulls? I do not think that we would be able to have the time for tuning at this time, just pulls. I am waiting to get the cost and will post that when I have it.
[/b]
nice bret! i will be over at manassas high school on the 18th teaching at a teen car control clinic. may have to stop by rp at lunch to check in on the fun! (i got my car teched at kearney's yesterday since it is close to my house.)

marshall

RP Performance
03-05-2006, 05:57 PM
nice bret! i will be over at manassas high school on the 18th teaching at a teen car control clinic. may have to stop by rp at lunch to check in on the fun! (i got my car teched at kearney's yesterday since it is close to my house.)

marshall
[/b]

The way that the teens drive they need more then that. Stop on by we are close to you.

JamesB
03-05-2006, 08:23 PM
more teens need to be encouraged to go to those clinics.

mlytle
03-05-2006, 09:32 PM
more teens need to be encouraged to go to those clinics.
[/b]

anyone got teens?
http://www.audiclubna.org/chapters/potomac...ent&event_id=53 (http://www.audiclubna.org/chapters/potomac/cgi-bin/calendar.pl?view=Event&event_id=53)

RP Performance
03-15-2006, 08:00 AM
Just a reminder that we are still on on for tech and dyno this Saturday. Let me know if you plan on doing dyno time so that can schedule it.