PDA

View Full Version : Annual Tech - Central Ohio

RacerBill
02-28-2006, 12:53 PM
Has anyone heard of any annual tech dates in central Ohio - OVR, Cinn, WOR?

R2 Racing
03-01-2006, 10:22 AM
I've never heard of anything like that happening around here. Personally, My Dad and I just get Barry Baker to come out to our shop at his leaisure and he does the annual tech on our cars right there. He doesn't work very far from my place where the cars are, so he just swings by after work. He's always been more than willing to do that for us.

If you don't do something like that, you'll end up just having to get it done at the track the first time you go. That can be a pain though.

RacerBill
03-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Yeah, Barry and I go back a few years, but I live in Grove City, so it's hard for him to get down there. Matter of fact, he did my initial annual on this car.

I thought that OVR had a tech day at Rock's Trailers - almost close enough to drive the car there from my house!

iagreen
03-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Maybe I should bring my car up to your place again for my tech Kevin. We can get everyones cars out on your lawn and get 'em all! :happy204:

bdw73
03-05-2006, 07:25 PM
OVR does hold annual tech at Rocks each year, at least that is where I have gone to get my car done the last 4 years.

It is usually in April, I havent heard the dates myself, keep an eye on the OVR website, they usually announce it there

R2 Racing
03-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Oh yea, I forgot about the Rock's Trailers deal. I've just never been to it since it's probably about an hour from my house.

Ian, I'll let you know when we get Barry over to the shop so you can get yours done again too.

R2 Racing
03-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Bill, did you get anything figured out yet? If not, Barry is coming out to our shop on Saturday, April 8th to tech a couple of cars if you still need yours done. He'll also have helmet stickers so you can get your gear checked too.

RacerBill
03-28-2006, 01:16 PM
Kevin: 4/8 might be ok, but tight schedule. Please pm me with a phone or email where I can reach you.
Thanks.

R2 Racing
03-28-2006, 01:34 PM
You have PM.