PDA

View Full Version : If you have an ITA Car...

Catch22
02-20-2006, 10:07 PM
Seriously. This weekend is shaping up to be a great one for ITA folks. All of the cool people will be there, are you cool?

Definately:
Muresan/Muresan - Integra
Richman/Puckett - CRX
Gray/Shultz - Miata
Giles/Shipp - CRX

Probably:
Amy - NX2000
VanSteenburg - Miata
Bitterman/Patterson - Sentra SER

Maybe:
Degioanni - Integra
Esteban/Reynolds - Integra

Plus I'm sure there's more I don't know about. Its possible we'll have as many as 10 quality ITA teams in these races.

This weekend offers 2 Enduros at 1.5 hours each along with practice and qualifying. So its nearly 4 hours of seat time. Even if you live far away, this IS the weekend you want to make that trip to VIR you've been talking about, especially if you're an ITA pilot. I'm about 11 hours one way, and I can't wait.

dazzlesa
02-20-2006, 10:14 PM
i think there was not many ITA cars last year. it looks like this year it will be different. i was planning on running ITB. i might have to change that. are you guys running the sprints enduros or both?

chuck baader
02-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Probably going to be difficult for Steve to get there with his Sentra since he left today for 10 days of snow skiing :birra: Chuck

Catch22
02-20-2006, 11:32 PM
i think there was not many ITA cars last year. it looks like this year it will be different. i was planning on running ITB. i might have to change that. are you guys running the sprints enduros or both?
[/b]

There were several ITA ECR regulars that didn't run any ECRs last year. A couple of those are back this year along with a few new teams.
The more the merrier. :birra:

Bobby said about a month ago that he and Steve would be there in the Sentra. <shrug>

Zahniser1970
02-21-2006, 12:19 AM
We will be there in our #46 CRX. Also we will be picking up our second CRX up there that will be available for rental for the rest of the year. [email protected]

Hotshoe
02-21-2006, 12:37 AM
Seriously. This weekend is shaping up to be a great one for ITA folks. All of the cool people will be there, are you cool?

[/b]

..... I guess I&#39;m not cool enough to be mentioned with the other ITA drivers, not a problem. With my fresh motor and 200lb lighter car I might get noticed.

Andy Bettencourt
02-21-2006, 12:42 AM
..... I guess I&#39;m not cool enough to be mentioned with the other ITA drivers, not a problem. With my fresh motor and 200lb lighter car I might get noticed.

[/b]
Are you kidding? I already have my "Go Rick, Go" stickers on order for my Miata!

:smilie_pokal:

It should be a great event in ITA. The BEST class in IT! :ph34r:

AB

Hotshoe
02-21-2006, 01:26 AM
It should be a great event in ITA. The BEST class in IT! :ph34r:

AB
[/b]

Andy,

... I guess I better see how things work out. Instead of running ITA I might be in ITS for the ECR. I will be running ITA in the SARRC race. And I will be co-driving the new #98 SM for Team Highball running it&#39;s debut races in the ECRs that weekend. I should be busy ..very busy.. wouldn&#39;t have it any other way.....

zracre
02-21-2006, 01:42 AM
March 18 and 19??? I have never been there but im a quick learn...

R2 Racing
02-21-2006, 01:50 AM
Even if you live far away, this IS the weekend you want to make that trip to VIR you&#39;ve been talking about, especially if you&#39;re an ITA pilot.[/b]

Why couldn&#39;t this have been announced a week earlier? :bash_1_: Stupid none refundable plane tickets....

Scott, I may seriously make you call me (on the beach, Corona in hand) from pit lane and let me know what&#39;s going on. :P

Racerboy03
02-21-2006, 02:31 AM
Ill be there running the sprint race, and helping in the pits for Muresan. So who is running the sprint race besides me and Ricky?

zracre
02-21-2006, 05:56 AM
If I go I will run both ecr&#39;s and the sprint races...in the ITA integra for SARRC, one enduro in ITA Integra and split one in Miata...

specialtyautomo
02-21-2006, 09:03 AM
Scott, the Sentra is close but Steve and I both have had a very busy schedule. I have been getting customers cars ready for the season and Steve had some big projects for a car show. I am also beginning to think the E30 ita bmw might be the car to have. We prep and build a few of those things for bmw club racing and the performance numbers are good and it is rwd. At 2550 its hp to weight looks very good!!

Bobby

Hracer
02-21-2006, 05:14 PM
We&#39;ll be running the Saturday ECR and the sprint on Sunday.

Hotshoe, you are definitely cool enough. I mentioned you in the IT7 thread and my money&#39;s on you at VIR!
Evan, you know you want to make this event.

I&#39;ve been looking forward to running VIR again for a long time. Can&#39;t wait!

dazzlesa
02-21-2006, 08:45 PM
i have never been there either. i am looking foward to running there

seckerich
02-21-2006, 11:54 PM
If I can remember where all the pieces go I will be running the sprints. :bash_1_: Might run one enduro.

Andy Bettencourt
02-22-2006, 12:23 AM
Steve,

Nick will be there testing some GAC stuff but I have a feeling the new owner of the blue 04 will want to go too. Be gentle!!!

AB

Hotshoe
02-22-2006, 12:33 AM
If I go I will run both ecr&#39;s and the sprint races...[/b]

Evan,

.... You gotta come on up and run with us. I&#39;ll even show you around.

.... By the way, It was a pleasure to meet you at Jekyll Island.

And Steve, Throw what you have left in a box and bring it with ya.... LOL

zracre
02-22-2006, 02:09 AM
its looking more promising...the car should be painted and body work done after the sebring race this weekend...short course with lots of cars...cant rule out the odd dent here and there...lol I checked out the VIR website...looks like one of the nicest ones out there! cant wait!