PDA

View Full Version : sold my race car

latebrake
02-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Well I sold my race car. Dont know what to do with myself now. Open weekends I guess. :birra: I know!! I will get a golf cart and ride around the paddock and screw with you guys. I wouldnt do that,I would do it this way. Is that legal? I will ask the guy next to you if thats legal. You need any help with that? I will try to find you some. :P Put my golf cart in the trailer and bring it to the track. Do I have to have a roll bar? Dated belts and SIR for it? This is going to be fun. :lol:

lawrence

bhudson
02-17-2006, 03:58 PM
The Stewards program is a great place for former and current drivers.

Bob Hudson
Atlanta Region
Steward-In-Training

RSTPerformance
02-17-2006, 04:47 PM
I second Bob... The Stewards program is a great way to keep involved...

Raymond

Marcus Miller
02-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Duh! buy my Rx7 package that include a top of the line ITA/7 and NASA national potentional winning Pro7., a well as a spare chasis and spares.

Marcus, who would take up boating, and drinking.

latebrake
02-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Yeah,I hear that guys. I have always worked a corner or two during the season and work the 13 hr at VIR as I dont run enduros. Just giving back a little feels right and its fun too. Having someone who drives working a corner lends a different point of view sometimes too. :o

Lawrence

BUMPnGO
02-20-2006, 08:24 PM
You can do what I always end up doing....wait a few months and buy another one!!!!! Racing's like crack....you never get rid of the "jones" haha...good luck, tho