PDA

View Full Version : roll cage/bar options

meatman10523
02-02-2006, 11:44 AM
iam building up my street driven 240sx as a track car and i want to put some sort of roll over protection in. my options are auto power or get one made, or see if a kirk racing s14 bar will fit in my s13 as i can get one cheap. In general how much does it cost to get one made for a car, all i want is a main hoop and 2 legs going back, ill add in a removable harness bar and maybe cross brace myself. Or i coud just get the main hoop bent and do the rest myself....or if any of you have an old setup laying around i could buy or use part of that would be cool too. any opinions or advice would be great. also if anyone knows a good place to get one made or a main hoop bent in the southeast that would be awesome aswell (i was thinkin of going to a 4 wheeln' shop) . thanks
-ben

Speed Raycer
02-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Ben,

Where are you located? Shoot me an email [email protected]

lateapex911
02-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Try to think long trem. It's a pain to redo and undo things when you find out later that this sanctioning body requires this or tthat. SCCA is pretty standard.

Talk to a local cage guy, or go to local events and check out what guys have done with your car.
Your money is well spent with a custom cage.