PDA

View Full Version : Air intake options

Matt Ferratusco
02-01-2006, 12:05 PM
On November 4th of last year I ordered an intake from Iceman for my 95 ACR. Three weeks later I sent an email to them to find out where it was. No response. A week later I called. The person I spoke to said he'd call his warehouse, then call me back. A week went by, no phone call. I called again, spoke to the same person, again he said he'd call me back. No phone call. Since then, they have not answered their phones. In fact, now their lines are disconnected. Their website says they're moving to a new office. It's been 3 months since I ordered, I have not received my intake, I've made countless phone calls and sent numberous emails. All with no response, and no refund to my credit card. I will refrain from using slanderous comments, but make of it what you will.

I'm left with no choice but to seek other options. I did some research last fall and didn't find many options for Neon intakes. What are some other quality intakes (ITA legal) I can put on the ACR? Thanks in advance.

Matt

m glassburner
02-02-2006, 03:04 PM
I asked that same question on another site...Iceman was the answer....All I can say is order it from a reputable company...Sure there are cheaper ones out there....but,how good are they ?? B)

Jan in Omaha
02-03-2006, 12:53 AM
You can make your own. There are several how-to's over on www.neons.org to use an intake tube from a 3.0 engine and add a bit of pipe & cone filter.

Several Iceman intakes on the for sale board also.