PDA

View Full Version : NHIS Testing Schedule

JLawton
01-23-2006, 08:50 AM
NHIS has the times listed as 9:00-12:00 and 1:00 - 5:00 for the April 20th event. Does that mean the track is open from 9:00-5:00 with an hour lunch or are there two seperate sessions that you have to sign up for individually??

MaxEnergy
01-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by JLawton@Jan 23 2006, 12:50 PM
NHIS has the times listed as 9:00-12:00 and 1:00 - 5:00 for the April 20th event. Does that mean the track is open from 9:00-5:00 with an hour lunch or are there two seperate sessions that you have to sign up for individually??

Typically that sets out the hours for a full day or half day charge ie like lift tickets. Last year to run in the morning you had to pay for a full day $150 or start the half day at 1pm for $100.

If it's not a SCCA day and just a general open track day, mornings will be for motorcycles and afternoons for cars and vice versa. Call before you go to confirm.

Obviously since it is a SCCA prep day they won't split the day with motorcycles. :023:

One last point, in the past they never checked licenses, but the last two times they have and 1 time I left mine at home but was able to have it faxed over to run.

BobsAuto
01-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Since snow sometimes lasts until spring, it's also a good idea to call and make sure the track is open. I have seen snow up here that late in the year. Plus if we get the rain we did last fall, the track COULD be underwater as was half the town of Loudon. :unsure:

stevel
01-30-2006, 07:16 PM
Since snow sometimes lasts until spring, it's also a good idea to call and make sure the track is open. I have seen snow up here that late in the year. Plus if we get the rain we did last fall, the track COULD be underwater as was half the town of Loudon. :unsure:
[/b]

Hopefully by the 20th, the track is open! Otherwise I'm gonna be seriously bummed!

And when the track was underwater, that was more from a nearby brook backing up then the actual rainfall. That's what I had read in the papers though. As you live there you might know more than I.

s