PDA

View Full Version : 2006 NEDiv Round Table

ShelbyRacer
01-16-2006, 10:51 PM
I'd like to invite all of you to the 2006 NEDiv Round Table that my region is hosting, March 10-12.

We are continuing the recent trend of having a track (actually 2 tracks) of programs geared towards drivers. Some items will be specific to Club Racing, including an Open Forum discussion for drivers to provide more direct input to officials maybe even the CRB.

Go to the BMR forums for info-
http://www.bmr-scca.org/forum/index.php

Please pass the info along to those who can use it...

BTW- Is it possible for this to be made into a "sticky" so that it stays on the front page of topics?

ShelbyRacer
02-09-2006, 04:25 PM
BUMP- Only 1 more week to make hotel reservations.

Please consider attending, even if it's just for the day on Saturday to attend a few sessions. We really want driver participation, especially at the Club Racing Town Hall and Tech Open Forum.

wdether
02-11-2006, 06:57 PM
I would urge drivers to consider going to the Round Table. I understand the Tech Inspection Open Forum will consist of various NEDIV scrutineers and stewards on a panel answering questions from the audience. I do not who will be on the panel. Anyone attending can bring up any topic regarding impound (oh, such as open hood impounds), tech inspection, and other scrutineering related issues. This is your opportunity to get your questions answerred. Let the officials know what items you might to see during impound.

The Club Racing Town Hall is another oppotunity to ask questions on all areas of club racing.

This is your chance to be heard.

Bill Etherington
NNJR

emwavey
03-13-2006, 03:02 PM
I went!

Kudos to Mr. and Mrs. Green for and excellent event. :happy204:

megmeyer
03-13-2006, 04:44 PM
:023: I went, too! And I second the congrats!

I missed the tech and club racing spots, but went on the Tire Shaving demo - VERY cool! And, I got 5% off a set of Toyos for intermediates!

Thanks to Matt and Brook for putting on a great convention!

Meg