PDA

View Full Version : Did a Mustang Win?

Rabbit07
01-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Did I or Did I not see an ITB Mustang win at Sebring on Saturday? If so, yippie! Being a CenDiv guy who runs one from time to time, it is always nice to see one win.

trueblue
01-10-2006, 01:45 AM
Was that you Marcello? If so congrats!

SilverHorseRacing
01-10-2006, 02:07 AM
I wish...

Probably Mike Horn.

I've been too busy getting my new business off the ground. Go check out the website and see what I've been up to. Over 400 orders in a little over a month have shipped out!

Rabbit07
01-10-2006, 07:34 AM
It was Mostly White with some red, it didn't look like Marcello's car. There was another Red Mustang running a little further back. I didn't get to stop buy and meet either one of the drivers. I was too busy preping cars for some of my customers that were running.

SilverHorseRacing
01-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit07@Jan 10 2006, 07:34 AM
It was Mostly White with some red, it didn't look like Marcello's car. There was another Red Mustang running a little further back. I didn't get to stop buy and meet either one of the drivers. I was too busy preping cars for some of my customers that were running.

White + 2 Red skunk stripes down the center = Mike Horn's car. Unbelievably fast setup. WE used to run together when I had my old Blue and white #88, thought I was going to run with him in #93 at Daytona this year but #3 cylinder melting down due to a lean injector kind of squashed that idea.

Oh well, maybe this year, although it sounds like he's going like mad to get far ahead of me before I can get to the track once...

Oh well, back to packing Mustang parts!

trueblue
01-11-2006, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by SilverHorseRacing@Jan 10 2006, 06:07 AM
Go check out the website and see what I've been up to. Over 400 orders in a little over a month have shipped out!

Your web site would not open. it went to some place called V-check and told me to come back tomorrow. B)

SilverHorseRacing
01-13-2006, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by trueblue@Jan 11 2006, 12:29 AM
Your web site would not open. it went to some place called V-check and told me to come back tomorrow. B)

Ah yes.. that was nice, wasn't it? When we were just a race team I could've cared less, but now that we have sales coming in, when the site is down, I'm losing money, and I don't like that!

Anyway, the site problem was caused by the server being switched to our new dedicated SSL server, so it was down for about 24 hours for the switch. If you go look again (maybe need to hit refresh too) you should see it, although we're looking at starting to make changes to it this weekend.

I should start listing Ford Racing products on there by sometime next week.