PDA

View Full Version : 2006 SARRC Champion Predictions

HaroldDean
01-05-2006, 11:34 PM
My pick for this years SARRC champion is none other than Kent Thompson. That boy can drive the wheels of that ITS rocket ship. Every time they go to the track his crew chief has got that thing dialed in. Kent is the best there ever was and can’t nobody hold a candle to the skill and determination those boys with the 86 have. In fact I think everybody could learn a few things about tuning an rx-7 from these guys. I saw Kent put a hurt’n on the entire ITS field down at Savannah and he’ll continue his winning ways in ’06. Git-R-Done Kent!!!

seckerich
01-06-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by HaroldDean@Jan 5 2006, 09:34 PM
My pick for this years SARRC champion is none other than Kent Thompson. That boy can drive the wheels of that ITS rocket ship. Every time they go to the track his crew chief has got that thing dialed in. Kent is the best there ever was and can’t nobody hold a candle to the skill and determination those boys with the 86 have. In fact I think everybody could learn a few things about tuning an rx-7 from these guys. I saw Kent put a hurt’n on the entire ITS field down at Savannah and he’ll continue his winning ways in ’06. Git-R-Done Kent!!!

STROKE__STROKE__ STROKE :P

zracre
01-12-2006, 09:39 AM
I am not running the full SARRC schedule in the Teg, but Paul Ronie is in his white one...Wildings old car...I know he has the skills and he will probably run it in many, so I say Ronie for ITA...

ECR
01-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by zracre@Jan 12 2006, 08:39 AM
I am not running the full SARRC schedule in the Teg, but Paul Ronie is in his white one...Wildings old car...I know he has the skills and he will probably run it in many, so I say Ronie for ITA...

Ronie???

Arrgh...........That Chap Ronie couldn't drive his way out of a wet paper bag with a hunting knife.......

Russ Myers
01-12-2006, 03:24 PM
I predict a win in ITC for Russ Myers and his amazing Ford Fiesta. Together, they will rid the world of Hondas. HaHaHaHa!!!

Russ

flaboy
01-12-2006, 08:57 PM
didn't the rabitts already come along and got rid of the Fiestas??

Russ Myers
01-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Maybe, but since the Honda's got rid of the Rabbits, it's time to complete the circle.

Russ