PDA

View Full Version : VIR 13 and Summit 12 Opportunities

Knestis
01-02-2006, 09:54 PM
It might be a little surprising to some of you but there is a chance that we won't be running the Golf in these two enduros in 2006. If you are interested in possible rental seats in some VERY good cars, with a program even better than we brought to past enduros, we are doing some important preliminary planning in the coming weeks so please EMAIL me at kirk.knestis(a)evaluand.com (fix the at).

I'll have more to share one-on-one but since plans are still very much in flux, i don't want to put out too much here at this point. Again - the change of plans is tentative at this point and we WILL be there regardless, but we want to assess interest early enough that we can solidify plans well in advance of June.

Kirk

Zahniser1970
01-28-2006, 10:16 PM
kirk,

Knestis
01-31-2006, 11:55 PM
UPDATE

I'm very glad for Anthony Serra that he's got a Grand Am Cup program together for 2006 - Go, Anthony! - but that means our conversations with him re: a collaborative effort to perhaps run his Acuras at the Summit and VIR enduros came to an end.

I'm not TOO sad about that though, since we have a great fallback plan in place. Greg Amy, Jeff Lawton, Phil Phillips, and myself will be partnering in our new Golf to defend our 2005 Summit 12 Hours ITB victory and, if that goes as well as we hope, expect to see all four of us in the car again for the VIR 13 in November.

It also appears that we may well be repairing the original Pablo this summer, to run a TWO cars at VIR. We've had some inquiries but still have seats available in the car that won ITB there in 2004.

K

RSTPerformance
02-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Kirk and team-

Someday we will poney-up enough money to run an Audi and give you a run for your money :bash_1_: !!! But for now though we are routing for you :smilie_pokal: !!! I am looking forward to your stories... Good luck!!! :023:

Raymond

Bill Miller
02-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Kirk and team-

Someday we will poney-up enough money to run an Audi and give you a run for your money :bash_1_: !!! But for now though we are routing for you :smilie_pokal: !!! I am looking forward to your stories... Good luck!!! :023:
Raymond
[/b]

Make it happen Raymond, it's a great time!!! :023: :smilie_pokal:

JLawton
02-02-2006, 08:32 AM
I'm very tempted to talk smack, but I don't want to drag my team mates into it!! :lol:

It is a blast!! It would be great to have you guys there!! No NARRC points though!!

RSTPerformance
02-02-2006, 09:57 AM
I'm very tempted to talk smack, but I don't want to drag my team mates into it!! :lol:

It is a blast!! It would be great to have you guys there!! No NARRC points though!!
[/b]

You can talk smack :unsure: !!! its all fun :bash_1_: ... We certainly wont be running anytime soon :( ... we put in the effort to "plan" for the event a couple years ago, I am not sure our cars would make the distance without some major costs, unfortunatly they are not as dependable as other cars running :rolleyes: ...

The only way that we will be arriving is as crew :119: ... Maybe you need some??? hummmm....

Raymond

Knestis
02-02-2006, 04:34 PM
We might need some help at the Summit 12 hours, if you guys are interested. Email me.

K