PDA

View Full Version : who is winning the narrc in ITS

dazzlesa
01-01-2006, 10:44 PM
is this the bmw show or will the rx-7 rule the roost? any new entries into the fight?

benspeed
01-02-2006, 02:05 PM
If the Autotechnic guys have their cars ready - my vote is going to the E46.

If Nick runs some races in ITS - he'll goof up the day for the Autotechnic guys.

Tim Estes is getting better and better - he could be the big spoiler.

Dave Maynard just keeps getting better every year.

Mark Greggory could be the top Mazda, especially in the wet - he's fast but need to get some extra ponies from his motor. He's down on power.

Wes Saunders and Eric King are also getting faster.

If I hate SPO (unlikely) and haven't sold my ITS car (somenbody please buy it and win the NARRC - it has all the goodies) I'll be back to torment the pack! :smilie_pokal:

jcmotorsports
01-04-2006, 03:35 PM
I am going out on a limb to say it will be the RX7 driver who steps up to Hankook and runs the new 214!!!!!!!!!! :119:

Mark Gregory
01-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by benspeed@Jan 2 2006, 06:05 PM
If the Autotechnic guys have their cars ready - my vote is going to the E46.

If Nick runs some races in ITS - he'll goof up the day for the Autotechnic guys.

Tim Estes is getting better and better - he could be the big spoiler.

Dave Maynard just keeps getting better every year.

Mark Greggory could be the top Mazda, especially in the wet - he's fast but need to get some extra ponies from his motor. He's down on power.

Wes Saunders and Eric King are also getting faster.

If I hate SPO (unlikely) and haven't sold my ITS car (somenbody please buy it and win the NARRC - it has all the goodies) I'll be back to torment the pack! :smilie_pokal:

I wounder if we can have another great ITS championship like last year . With the final results coming down to the very last race! Yes i think the BMW will be the one to beat this year but I think it will be the BMW of young Maynard. That kid has some real talent! The way he drove past me in the wet at Lime Rock mad me feel like the old fart! But hold on ... last year in ITS there were many drivers that showed there colors. Tim, Eric, Wes, Ben, Steve, Mike, Baggy, all had ther moments. dont forget Ian he wone the ITS class at the 4 hour RAL enduro with a strong and steady drive saving fuel, saving tires and being there at the end to take the checkered flag for ITS.Ben, David ,Tim, Mike, Nick all race winners ! The ITS championship will be as exciting as last year. As for tires I had a set of the 05 hoosiers at the Run off but the track was cold I could not tell if there were any better than the 04 tire. I think I will stay with the Hoosier for 2006 . Ben I here you may be changing class. I dont think you will have as much fun as ITS so stay in the chase for the championship thats wat makes it more competative and you could win the Championship also. for me ITS racing is the place to be it does not get any better.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!