PDA

View Full Version : CCPS Question?

manny
12-31-2005, 10:22 AM
has any one out there heard anything from the ccps board? season ending pionts and awards or trophies? i know i finished in first place in my class but i have'nt heard anything from any one from the board, i've sent emails to some of the board members and have NOT received any response. i know that there are many of use out there that have paid our dues and i was wondering if any else has heard from them. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and see you all next season.

murphyd
12-31-2005, 12:10 PM
Manny, The CCPS is alive and well. The year end awards are distributed at the NCR Year end Banquet for the NCR folk and at the CCR banquet for the CCR folk. If you are not a member of either of those two regions or are unable to attend the banquets you awards will be mailed to you afterwards. Sorry if you emailed and didn't receive a reply. I try to respond to everyone, promptly. Thanks for your support of the series in 2005 and Congratulations on your success. Hope to see you in 2006. Look for updates to the website as soon as everything has been finalized.

manny
02-19-2006, 03:45 PM
Well i guess that the CCPS officials DO NOT get in touch with their racers. i'm really disappointed. they were quick to take the money but never get in touch with you, it's a shame.

murphyd
02-20-2006, 10:40 AM
Please explain your comments as I replied to you the same day as your question??

murphyd
02-20-2006, 10:50 AM
Another thing. If you will forward your name class and mailing info I will personally investigate and make sure that you receive what is yours. Please understand that the CCPS board are volunteers who are doing their best to manage the series as best we can. If you have issues with the CCPS how about contacting one of us to resolve these issue instead of posting a message on a public forum. Thanks for your understanding.

manny
02-20-2006, 10:51 PM
i apologize. i do realize that they are volunteers, i'm sorry. i just had no other place to vent. i did pm you.

manny
03-06-2006, 06:48 AM
oh well