PDA

View Full Version : Something to Cover at the Two Upcoming Schools

Catch22
12-30-2005, 04:26 PM
If there are any chief instructors around here, or instructors, please go over full course yellow procedure in the classroom at the schools.

I've had several incidents in the last couple of years where I get stuck behind someone who doesn't realize he's suppose to catch up with the pack following the pace car. Its extremely frustrating.
You can't pass them, you can't hit them (well, you're not supposed to), and they have no idea what all your hand gesturing is supposed to mean.

I was told by a CCR school student from last year that this was not mentioned in the classroom, and it was not mentioned at my Roebling school a few years ago.

Lets get this added to the curriculum. Pretty please. With sugar on top.
Hell, it might be new info to some of the instructors. From what I've seen I wouldn't be surprised.

RSTPerformance
01-01-2006, 11:43 PM
agreed...

That slow driving full course yellow driver is worse than someone driving slow in the fast lane on the highway.... certainly a road rage issue will happen someday because of it, if it hasn't already happened....

Raymond

charrbq
01-02-2006, 08:17 AM
I'd have no problem with the offending slug being black flagged! But that's just me, someone who's been there and gotten screwed by that.