PDA

View Full Version : help locating decals?

Marcus Miller
12-26-2005, 05:07 PM
Folks,

I'm going to be reworking the livery on my "new" IT car, but would like to maintain someof the history of the car. I'm on the west coast, but the car came from the KC/Mid-Am area.
I'd like to know if these (see link below) decals are still available? (pictures are gigantic)
http://images.miller-motorsports.com/misc112705/PB270081.JPG
http://images.miller-motorsports.com/misc112705/PB270079.JPG

Are these still generally available? How can I go about getting them?

thanks! :023:
Marcus

OTLimit
12-26-2005, 05:57 PM
Marcus,
I have a stack of Mid-Am stickers and would be glad to send you a couple. PM me with a mailing address and I'll drop them in the mail.

Marcus Miller
12-26-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by OTLimit@Dec 26 2005, 02:57 PM
Marcus,
I have a stack of Mid-Am stickers and would be glad to send you a couple. PM me with a mailing address and I'll drop them in the mail.

Thanks Lesley! sending a PM right now.

Marcus

ddewhurst
12-26-2005, 10:38 PM
Marcus, a RX-7 ain't squat untill you have a "Perfect Circle Ring" :119: located somewhere near the tail pipe outlet. People who know will see the decal & walk away shaking there head. :blink:

I had the decal since the late 60's & when I junked my 1st gen this fall that I totaled this past summer I totaly striped the car & forgot abot the decal. Anyone have a "Perfect Circle Ring" decal ? Need it for the new car.

e-mail [email protected] for mailing address.....

Thanks ;)

Marcus Miller
01-03-2006, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by ddewhurst@Dec 26 2005, 07:38 PM
Marcus, a RX-7 ain't squat untill you have a "Perfect Circle Ring" :119: located somewhere near the tail pipe outlet. People who know will see the decal & walk away shaking there head. :blink:

I had the decal since the late 60's & when I junked my 1st gen this fall that I totaled this past summer I totaly striped the car & forgot abot the decal. Anyone have a "Perfect Circle Ring" decal ? Need it for the new car.

e-mail [email protected] for mailing address.....

Thanks ;)

Thanks Lesley for the stickers!

Dave what is this decal? Perfect cirlce? isn't that what Mazda calls their car care service?:unsure:

Marcus

Marcus Miller
01-03-2006, 12:30 AM
forgot, still need the KC region stickers; Anyone have a contact for the region?
Anyone know if the stickers still look the same?

Marcus, who is searching right now...