PDA

View Full Version : CCR SE Division Double Drivers school

gmmiata
12-14-2005, 01:31 PM
The CCR Region is hosting a double drivers school in January at Carolina Motorsports Park. CMP is a GREAT club track that is as safe as you can get. There is elevation change and a large variety of corners.

For details go to www.ccrscca.com
We need people to fill this school, so please pass the word on to all.

Thanks
Glenn

JeffYoung
12-14-2005, 02:20 PM
I echo all of those comments, and also add that the CMP school last year was the best run, safest school I have seen. CCR does a great job. Avoid the Roebling madness, go to CMP.

CaptainWho
12-14-2005, 04:53 PM
If you're short on registrants, would you turn down one (or two) that have their novice licenses with already two events under their belts? My brother and I took the school at Roebling in '03 and have our required two events and are about to send in the paperwork to upgrade to full regional competition licenses.

JeffYoung
12-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Captain Who:

My understanding is that any driver can run a school with novice/regional/national license in hand if they want to do so to get seat time. Sign up, it would be good to have you.

dave parker
12-14-2005, 06:55 PM
Hey Group
Please read the supplemental regulations for the event. Every region is different.
A great example of that is the Washington DC region, which does not allow current license holders to participate in its driver's schools.

Read the supps so that you are not disappointed later.......

cheers
"dangerous" dave parker

chuck baader
12-14-2005, 07:48 PM
I echo Dave's advice....Fred Smucker turned down a driver at Robeling a couple of years ago. Chuck

CaptainWho
12-14-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by chuck baader@Dec 14 2005, 06:48 PM
I echo Dave's advice....Fred Smucker turned down a driver at Robeling a couple of years ago. Chuck

I know, that's why I asked. :D

flaboy
12-26-2005, 08:30 PM
I'll be their.Comming up from Florida with my itc rabbit