PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Old junk header

C. Ludwig
11-29-2005, 03:41 AM
I've been drafted into service as the powertrain guy on a GRM $2006 Challenge car. The car is a "locost" 7, homebuilt chassis type thing. I'm staying out of that end of the deal. The fun part is the j-bridge rotary that's going in it. :D I'm going to need to build a header for it and thought someone's cast off collected header may be a good jumping off point. If it's got a good flange and a good collector and fits the budget I'm interested.

C. Ludwig
11-29-2005, 03:41 AM
Oh...13B.

11-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Hi,

When do you need it. I'm planning on redoing the entire exhaust system, but I need to confirm that my helper will get it done before next spring. (actually, he is going to do the entire thing, I'll just be there to watch) I have a speedsource car and I assume it's their exhaust system, not the latest, but in good condition.

Cost would be for shipping only (unless you get in a budget crunch), but it may take a few weeks to committ.

Let me know.

Steve

RLEKUN17
11-29-2005, 12:50 PM
If anyone has an old Racing Beat "Road Race Header" for the 12A (the one that has two tubes exiting), I could use it for my street project. Even if its got a hole...

will pay and shipping

email [email protected]

C. Ludwig
11-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Newbie@Nov 29 2005, 10:09 AM
Hi,

When do you need it. I'm planning on redoing the entire exhaust system, but I need to confirm that my helper will get it done before next spring. (actually, he is going to do the entire thing, I'll just be there to watch) I have a speedsource car and I assume it's their exhaust system, not the latest, but in good condition.

Cost would be for shipping only (unless you get in a budget crunch), but it may take a few weeks to committ.

Let me know.

Steve

We don't need it for a few months. The challenge isn't until nexy fall. I'd appreciate it if you could keep us in mind. Thanks.

11-30-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by C. Ludwig@Nov 29 2005, 06:45 PM
We don't need it for a few months. The challenge isn't until nexy fall. I'd appreciate it if you could keep us in mind. Thanks.

Will do, I should have it all sorted out by then.

Steve

Marcus Miller
12-05-2005, 11:21 PM
in case anyone else needs one, I've got one (maybe two) for a 12a....

Marcus