PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a 'junior racer' in their family??

Bill Miller
11-28-2005, 11:06 PM
Anybody out there have a young child that would 'love to be like daddy (or mommy)'? I've got a youth driving suit, that I had bought for my son, to wear as a halloween costume one year. Racer Wholesale had some youth suits on sale, and all my son could talk about that year, was wanting to be a race car driver for halloween, so I got him a suit (blue, like dad's). So, I have a single-layer youth small one-piece driving suit. Probably fits a child that wears size 6, or possibly 8 pants (1st or 2nd grade?). It's in excellent shape (only been worn a couple of times). It's blue w/ a white stripe down the arms and legs, as well as across the chest. It's an SFI 3-2A/1 rated suit.

My son has long out grown this (he's only 10!!!), and I thought that it would make a neat X-mas present for a young child. So, anybody that has someone that fits the bill, and would like this, drop me an email at [email protected]. It's free to the first person who asks (a couple bucks to cover shipping would be appreciated).

Happy Holidays!!!!

Bill Miller
11-29-2005, 11:03 AM
Suit has been claimed, thanks for the interest.