PDA

View Full Version : Hoosiers for sale

Z73
11-17-2005, 09:11 PM
I have three sets of Hoosier tires for sale. I run in SM and with Nationals being on Toyos only I have no need for these tires. They are all 205 50 15s

They are being sold as a set and I would not hesitate to put any one of these tires on to go and try to win the race.

One set only has 21 laps on it so they are as new as they come for being used.
The 2nd set is the runoff compound and they only have 37 laps on them. They turned the 2nd fastest lap on the Glen short course under the old track record.
The last set has 45 laps on them and last time used they turned the 2nd fastest race lap at VIR only .3 off of the new track record.

You are not going to find a better set of Hoosiers with less time on them for less. For a recap 3 sets of Hoosiers (2 sets are the SM style and 1 are the runoff compound) all perfect for IT racing. All in excellent shape with zero flatspots.

First $1,050 takes them all. Trying to make room for next years Toyos. These will not last long at this price. You know how much they cost brand new so take advantage of this deal.

Call Ken Zalner at 410-808-9215 or email at [email protected]

Z73
11-26-2005, 01:21 PM
Hey there, I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. I am trying to blow these tires out of here because I am not going to use them again. Alll of them are in great condition.

The new price is $900 for all 3 sets.

Thanks,

Ken

Originally posted by Z73@Nov 18 2005, 01:11 AM
I have three sets of Hoosier tires for sale. I run in SM and with Nationals being on Toyos only I have no need for these tires. They are all 205 50 15s

They are being sold as a set and I would not hesitate to put any one of these tires on to go and try to win the race.

One set only has 21 laps on it so they are as new as they come for being used.
The 2nd set is the runoff compound and they only have 37 laps on them. They turned the 2nd fastest lap on the Glen short course under the old track record.
The last set has 45 laps on them and last time used they turned the 2nd fastest race lap at VIR only .3 off of the new track record.

You are not going to find a better set of Hoosiers with less time on them for less. For a recap 3 sets of Hoosiers (2 sets are the SM style and 1 are the runoff compound) all perfect for IT racing. All in excellent shape with zero flatspots.

First $1,050 takes them all. Trying to make room for next years Toyos. These will not last long at this price. You know how much they cost brand new so take advantage of this deal.

Call Ken Zalner at 410-808-9215 or email at [email protected]