PDA

View Full Version : ARRC Contingency Program

Edwin Ho
11-16-2005, 06:28 PM
I decided to sign up for some of the contingencies on the off chance I might get lucky this year. Some how I managed to win the Enduro. So what's the protocol? Do I give them some time to contact me? Should I try contacting them?

Ed.

gsbaker
11-16-2005, 06:51 PM
Contact them.

Contingency sponsors often have many sponsorships in place on any given race weekend. It can be difficult for them to follow up on each, so most rely on you contacting them to claim your goodies.

They will be glad to hear from you. It means the word got out, which is the whole idea.

ITTdriver
11-16-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Edwin Ho@Nov 16 2005, 06:28 PM
I decided to sign up for some of the contingencies on the off chance I might get lucky this year. Some how I managed to win the Enduro. So what's the protocol? Do I give them some time to contact me? Should I try contacting them?

Ed.

Ed
I am the contingency manager for ARRC. I will be sending all results to each sponsor within the next week. To apply just provide a copy of the finish from T&S in your request for the award. Contact info was on the information sheet given out at the contingency trailor.
Thanks for coming and congratulations on the win!

Sandy
11-17-2005, 09:13 AM
Let's give a round of applause to Paul for getting all the contingency awards for the ARRC. Darn good job, Paul!! :happy204:

gsbaker
11-17-2005, 09:22 AM
:happy204:

Yeah, Paul! :smilie_pokal:

Edwin Ho
11-17-2005, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the info guys and thanks to Paul for organizing the contingency program!

Ed.