PDA

View Full Version : 85-87 Civic/CRX 4.9 Final Drives

Zephyr
11-16-2005, 01:25 PM
I know there are a few drivers out there in ITC and ITB with these cars that are looking for 4.9 final drives. I'm trying to drum up some interst to put together a group buy with Houseman to buy 5-10 of these units. Obviously the more we buy the better price we can get on them. The quote that I got from them for one unit alone was $1850. If we can get together more then 5 the price will drop at least $300. If we can get more then the price will come down even more.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you have any interst at zbelski at optonline dot net.

Thanks for your interest.

Zephyr Belski
2005 ECHC H5 Champion
2006 ITB driver pending the removal of the tub rule.

Tkczecheredflag
11-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr@Nov 16 2005, 05:25 PM
I know there are a few drivers out there in ITC and ITB with these cars that are looking for 4.9 final drives. I'm trying to drum up some interst to put together a group buy with Houseman to buy 5-10 of these units. Obviously the more we buy the better price we can get on them. The quote that I got from them for one unit alone was $1850. If we can get together more then 5 the price will drop at least $300. If we can get more then the price will come down even more.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you have any interst at zbelski at optonline dot net.

Thanks for your interest.

Zephyr Belski
2005 ECHC H5 Champion
2006 ITB driver pending the removal of the tub rule.

I have a 4.93 Final drive but would consider buying another.

Zephyr
11-17-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Tkczecheredflag@Nov 17 2005, 12:15 AM
I have a 4.93 Final drive but would consider buying another.

Let me know if you are definately intersted. We are trying to determine a cutoff date right now but if anything it will be soon as several of us would like to receive the units before February as we are racing at VIR at the end of that month.

Z

Zephyr
11-17-2005, 02:34 PM
We are going to be setting the cut off date and date for the deposits for the end of November. We would like to have the order in progress by the first week of December as it is going to take about 8 weeks to produce.

Z

Ed Funk
11-18-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr@Nov 17 2005, 01:57 PM
Let me know if you are definately intersted. We are trying to determine a cutoff date right now but if anything it will be soon as several of us would like to receive the units before February as we are racing at VIR at the end of that month.

Z

Put us down for one, we need to prepare a spare transmission anyway.
Thanks!
Ed and Steph Funk
itc civic