PDA

View Full Version : 3.73 E36 LSD Diff

rj325its
11-09-2005, 08:12 PM
OK guys I been working on my Diff for the pass 2 months, I have not be able to finish it because I moved into my new house and I got engaged. but any ways I got a question for all of you guys.....

If I add up another clutch on each side plus the allready worn out, the preload it will be enough to increase my lock-up to 50-60% ?????? ;)

I just think that the factory 25% doesn't cut it. :(

I talk to James Clay but he does not know he call around for me but nothing, the only answer i got was DIFFSONLINE.COM but they told me they will build it for me but they would not guide me on the right dirrection.

Any tips are welcome.

I heard about another option call (ramp angle) is a modification that I have no Idea how it is or how it works !!!!!

thanks for your help.

robits325is
11-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by rj325its@Nov 9 2005, 07:12 PM
OK guys I been working on my Diff for the pass 2 months, I have not be able to finish it because I moved into my new house and I got engaged. but any ways I got a question for all of you guys.....

If I add up another clutch on each side plus the allready worn out, the preload it will be enough to increase my lock-up to 50-60% ?????? ;)

I just think that the factory 25% doesn't cut it. :(
I talk to James Clay but he does not know he call around for me but nothing, the only answer i got was DIFFSONLINE.COM but they told me they will build it for me but they would not guide me on the right dirrection.

Any tips are welcome.

I heard about another option call (ramp angle) is a modification that I have no Idea how it is or how it works !!!!!

thanks for your help.

Spend the money and have it built by a professional. Diffs are waaaaaaay to complicated to build without the proper tooling or experience.