PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU WOKERS

Tkczecheredflag
10-25-2005, 07:54 AM
I was reminicsing this weekend about "back in the day". I was remember my start in SCCA. After a Memorial Day weekend working T1 at NHIS, under dressed and ending up in the EMT care center from hypo-therma, I showed up at LRP, introduced myself to Chief of F&C, Dick Patullo. and told him I wanted to work a corner. I was remembering this weekend, how difficult days like Saturday, working a corner in the rain and cold, were on the cornerworkers of F&C. Admittedlly I like to race in the rain but that would not be possible with all of these GREAT volunteers. I always try to stuff a $10 or $20 in the Workers Jar at registration, remebering my "roots", and I'm sure that falls short of what we should be doing. I feel it's important at this time to personally say how much I appreciate what all the volunteers do, especially F&C - YOU"RE ALL AWESOME!!!! :happy204: I want say how grateful I am for keep us ALL safe and how much your enthusiasm for our safety and success rides with me in the ITC #11. See you all next year and Godspeed to April at NHIS.
(sorry for the Topic typo - couldn't edit)

RSTPerformance
10-25-2005, 09:50 AM
Tim-

Couldn't agree with you more!!! Days like last Saturday make you wonder how we could ever repay them for the work they do... Amaizing job!!!

Raymond

almracing
10-25-2005, 02:37 PM
Nothing like winning a NARRC Championship to make you nostalgic! :smilie_pokal:

Congrats to all!

Anthony R.
ITA #86