PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Area Dyno Day 11/12/05

KevSC1
10-23-2005, 09:32 PM
We have been able to reschedule our dyno day at TMW Dyno Research in Joliet, IL.

We'll gather at the dyno on Nov. 12th for a full day of baseline runs, parts swapping, and retesting.

We'll be joined by folks from the SPC, redlineforums.com, cobalttss.com, turbosaturns.net, several Chicago area Ford Focus and Taurus club members, and possibly more.

If you are interested in coming, email [email protected] to sign up. The cost will be $85 for 3 runs, with time to swap parts in between. The dyno can be set to read wideband O2, if you have a bung welded in your exhaust.

For those driving from outside the Chicago area, we'll be staying at the Joliet I-80 Motel 6, which is just a mile or so down the road from the dyno. Let us know if you're staying the night so we can find you in the morning for breakfast. To make reservations at the hotel:

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_d...sp?MotelId=0694 (http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.asp?MotelId=0694)

Hope to see you all there!

KevSC1
10-28-2005, 10:48 PM
It was pointed out to me in another forum that it wsn't clear that ANYONE could come & get strapped down - well, your car at least.

We've got an MG coming, a Focus SVT, a few Saturns...

planet6racing
10-31-2005, 09:43 AM
So, no ARRC for you guys this year, eh?

KevSC1
10-31-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by planet6racing@Oct 31 2005, 01:43 PM
So, no ARRC for you guys this year, eh?

Sadly, no. There were several factors involved in that, one of which was for the cost of going to the ARRC, we can run most of next season. Add to that family requirements, and the tough call was made.

KevSC1
11-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Just a reminder to everyone that there still is space available for
the SPC Dyno Day at TMW Dyno Research in Joliet, IL next Saturday,
11/12. We've got several cars scheduled, including 2 ION Red Lines,
an MG, a Focus SVT, and 2 other Fords.

We're going to meet Saturday morning at 8:30 in the parking lot of
the Motel 6 at I-80 & Larkin, and go grab some breakfast, then hit
the dyno around 9.

I've still got a spare bed in my room if someone wants to come from
out of town.