PDA

View Full Version : Empty Narrc Crew Spot

Thor
10-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Does anyone have any empty crew spot for the Narrc. I was going to participate, but 2 weeks ago I separated my shoulder when I crashed going over a 6 plus foot drop on my mt. bike. Besides being cheap, I like the crew arm band so that I can get results to see where I should be if I could get my sh** together. I have one arm in a sling so I will not be much help, plus near the end of the day I start to stink, I might look at your wife or girl friend, I get surly if I don't eat (don't worry I do bring my own food and drink), I might brag about how fast I should be in my ITB Golf etc..

Thanks,
Thor Schroeder

Greg Amy
10-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Thor, ouch, man! Hey, if I go I should have a slot.

Thor
10-13-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by GregAmy@Oct 13 2005, 08:37 PM
Thor, ouch, man! Hey, if I go I should have a slot. Also, how are you planning on getting down there? Watch the ARRC thread in the NE forum for ride-sharing opps.

Thanks for the reply, I was a little over the top with the description of my behavior just trying to make people laugh. Actually, the day that I hurt it, I had to ride at least 3.5 miles out in rough terrain. Load the bike into my truck with one arm and then drive 15 miles to my house to tell my wife (that hurt more) and then another 15 miles to the emergency room with a stick shift. I didn't want to mess up my wife's and my kids plans (to make her shake her head even more), so they didn't take me. What drove me was how pissed I was at myself because I knew that I was going to miss driving in the Narrc.

Mark Gregory
10-14-2005, 08:12 AM
[quote]
Does anyone have any empty crew spot for the Narrc. I was going to participate, but 2 weeks ago I separated my shoulder when I crashed going over a 6 plus foot drop on my mt. bike. Besides being cheap, I like the crew arm band so that I can get results to see where I should be if I could get my sh** together. I have one arm in a sling so I will not be much help, plus near the end of the day I start to stink, I might look at your wife or girl friend, I get surly if I don't eat (don't worry I do bring my own food and drink), I might brag about how fast I should be in my ITB Golf etc..

Thanks,
Thor Schroeder

[/
Hi thor, as it happens i dont have any crew for the weekend and would be glad of the help if your up to it. we are goupe 1 so i will be going up there on thursday night. give me a call 2036455942

Andy Bettencourt
10-14-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Thor@Oct 13 2005, 08:46 PM

Thanks,
Thor Schroeder

Then you are just like your Brother!!! :P

I will put you on my crew list, we have plenty of space. Have fun!!!

AB

Thor
10-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Andy Bettencourt@Oct 14 2005, 08:09 AM
Then you are just like your Brother!!! :P

I will put you on my crew list, we have plenty of space. Have fun!!!

AB

Thank you Andy, my brother is a little worse. I appreciate the offer, I called Mark and he has the spot open, so I am all set. I will come by your compound to thank you for the offer.