PDA

View Full Version : ITB Mustang for sale.

trueblue
10-11-2005, 05:02 PM
I will drastically reduce the price of my car. I was asking 8,000 for the whole package. I must sell it. Make me an offer! I have to move soon! Call me at 912-398-8433 or email me at [email protected] .

Thanks.

trueblue
10-24-2005, 06:29 PM
Folks the wife said the car has to go no matter what. I will sell items separately. Make me an offer. :angry:

manny
10-30-2005, 04:59 PM
What kind of shape is the motor in?

trueblue
11-03-2005, 04:29 PM
The crate motor is new. The one in the car has 5 light seasons on it. It runs good but is down on power by the new rules. It is 100% legal with no real hard core tunning done. You could work with it to get more out of it but If you want to run with the top guys this one won't do it. Don't get me wrong. It is not awful but Ron's Mustang will pull away from me. When Ron drives he eats my shorts pretty good. When his dad drove I could hang pretty good and have fun. (no offense Sr.) I would be willing to bet that Ron could hop in my car and turn much faster times.

I can take a compression check the next time I am home.

I am sorry it takes so long to respond. I travel a good bit. For faster responses please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Jim

trueblue
12-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Still available. No resonable offer refused. I will keep the car before I give it away. I will be in Korea for a few weeks so response time will be slow.

Jim