PDA

View Full Version : Test Day! Test Day! Test Day!

bobpink
10-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Everybody, your voices have been heard! Road Atlanta has made Thursday available as a Test Day for the ARRC. Thanks to Joey Greene, VP of Operations at Road Atlanta, for helping to make this happen.

For information and registration call Road Atlanta at 770.967.6143.

Bill Miller
10-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Now THAT'S impressive! Nicely done. :023:

Joe Moser
10-10-2005, 01:35 PM
THANK YOU ROAD ATLANTA!! :smilie_pokal:

Catch22
10-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Excellent.

Its good to see that Road Atlanta management can change their mind about something and support SCCA.

Now all you guys that said you weren't coming... You'd better come B)

chumpy36
10-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Catch22@Oct 10 2005, 05:41 PM
Excellent.

Its good to see that Road Atlanta management can change their mind about something and support SCCA.

Now all you guys that said you weren't coming... You'd better come B)

Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

JAson

R2 Racing
10-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Honestly, I'm shocked. I never would've guessed that they'd cancel/postpone a Panoz school just for us "lowly club racers". That's pretty sweet though!

I imagine I'll run at least half of the test day now since it's available. Maybe I'll actually be up to speed and able to run my fastest qualifying time in the morning session this year. Last year I was one of like four cars to go faster in the afternoon.

RSTPerformance
10-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Congrats to the entire ARRC organizing staff... This really goes to show that this event is worthy of being considered the IT National Championship. While I feel that their are other events that are as hard to win, this event is clearly recognized by entrants, workers, sponsors, as well as the track. With amaizing recognition as that, it is hard to find any event that can challenge!!! I hope that I can make it!!!

Bob-

Can we give recognition to anyone else for their hard work??? If asomeone else did something to change this they deserve a huge :happy204: (high five, thank you :023: ) also.

Raymond "this sort of thing doesn't just happen" Blethen

Bildon
10-11-2005, 10:00 PM
So what happens if we now bitch about the towing costs and entry fees? :D

bobpink
10-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by RSTPerformance@Oct 11 2005, 11:04 PM
Congrats to the entire ARRC organizing staff... This really goes to show that this event is worthy of being considered the IT National Championship.

Remember that we call this a Regional Class Championship, but I know what you mean. While they don't usually get a lot of mention, the open-wheel guys have been coming out of the woodwork the last couple of years. And we'll have the usual smattering of TCC Vettes and sports racers.

Can we give recognition to anyone else for their hard work??? If asomeone else did something to change this they deserve a huge :happy204: (high five, thank you :023: ) also.

Really the decision made to have the Test Day comes down to the amount of calls made by the racers asking about it and the good folks at Road Atlanta recognizing the value of it to the weekend. Big thanks also to the Panoz Racing School who agreed to give up their scheduled Lapping Day to allow this to happen.