PDA

View Full Version : SARRC Invitational

zracre
10-10-2005, 08:43 AM
Well the 2005 SARRC is done...I don't know how I did it, but I won it :smilie_pokal: !!! I did the math and it being a double points event, I believe I am the new SEDIV ITA Champion!! It was a tough race as I blew the start...I moved out to get a good start to see no green flag :blink: ...S#!T...I hit the brakes and pulled back in line to see my spot evaporate into last...I did not want to lose due to being an idiot and jump the start...oh well I could at least see the leaders on the straights...7 laps later there was an incident that took out 1st, I kept my head down and had some great clean racing with all involved...My best race win all year. Robert Langlotz didnt make it easy for me but I learned alot about the track from him, Tom Fowler and numerous others that helped with track tips etc...I want to thank all involved at Roebling Road Raceway...what a great place to race, nice enviro, clean and nice flowing track. I also want to thank everyone on this site for the help and info thru the year. And thanks Jeff Young for the hotel tip...The Best Western is a nice clean safe hotel that was more than reasonable. If anyone wants to go to a nice relaxing fun track, Roebling is the one!! B)

its66
10-10-2005, 08:48 AM
Congrats..way to go :023:

mgreene87
10-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Evan, I meant to tell you good job before I left the track yesterday. I didn't really feel like hanging around with a banged up car. I wish I could have been there at the end, but sh** happens. Congratulations on the win and SARRC championship.

Michael Greene
ITA CRX si #88

zracre
10-11-2005, 08:17 AM
Sorry about your car, It looked like it was going to shape up to be a good battle with all of us, you guys were battling with those s cars and robert, john and I were making ground....oh well Are you going to the ARRC? I hope to have some good stuff done by then to try and be competitive there...good luck and hope to see you on track soon!!

charrbq
10-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Great Job, Evan. I spread the word around here, and you've got everybody here excited and proud for you. A lot of work, a little well applied bucks, and a whole lot of talent took you there. We'll look for you on the front row at the ARRC! :happy204: :023: :smilie_pokal:

mgreene87
10-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by zracre@Oct 11 2005, 12:17 PM
Sorry about your car, It looked like it was going to shape up to be a good battle with all of us, you guys were battling with those s cars and robert, john and I were making ground....oh well Are you going to the ARRC? I hope to have some good stuff done by then to try and be competitive there...good luck and hope to see you on track soon!!

Yeah, I will make it to the ARRC this year. Going to start working on the car this week. At least at the ARRC I don't have to worry about getting caught up in another classes mess :angry: . You should bring some more of the Florida ITA crowd up with you. See you there!