PDA

View Full Version : NARRC Runoffs 2005

Andy Bettencourt
10-04-2005, 01:25 PM
1st item...remember that there is some cash and prizes up for grabs this year. Look <a href=\'http://www.flatout-motorsports.com/archives.php\' target=\'_blank\'>HERE</a> for an UNOFFICIAL listing of the companies and what they are offering. If you wish to run for one of the contingencies, CONTACT THE COMPANY and find out if they should mail you the required stickers/rules or to have them bring you the stickers/rules to the event. IF YOU ARE A COMPANY who is posting contingency, you could post your intentions below...

Now, what about the IT Championships for the NARRC?

ITA:

Rick Benazic (101) has a 23 point lead over Richie Hunter (78), followed closely by Victor Gangi (72). Shots at the poduim include Jeremy Sheppard (59) and Windell Holmes (57). Should be a great race with Serra, Bogart and Mushnick in there to screw up the points! 69 Drivers started at least one race.

ITB:

Tim Mullen (66) has a nice lead over Scott Calrson (55), but will have to finish strong at LRP to win it all. Just 2 points behind Scott is Derek Lugar (53) who has won 3 of 4 he has driven in. Will he come? Paul Curren (49), Nat Wentworth (48), Dave Gran (43) and Jeff Lawton (42) all have shots at the top 3! 48 Drivers started at least one race.

ITC:

Brian Megliola (72) has a sizable lead over Tim Klvana (57), but the double points at this event may weigh heavy. Jeff Haynes (42) and Fred White (41) will be fighting for that 3rd spot...will John VanDenburgh show up and spoil the fun? 17 Drivers started at least one race.

ITE:

The tightest of all battles!!! Woody Huntington (90) and Andy Sanborne (89) will duke it out for the Championship with Sterling Cole (53) rounding out the top 3. 27 Drivers started at least one race.

ITS:

Nick Leverone (103) holds a 13 point lead over Tim Estes (90) with a 3-way log-jam salivating over the final spot. Ben Philips (72), Dave Maynard (70) and Mark Gregory (70) will be running hard for the Checkers. Watch for Wes Saunders (27), Paul Bergeron (25), Erik King (23) and Mike Sabatello (17) to be running up front trying to monkey up the points. 51 Drivers started at lest one race.

Be there!

AB

Andy Bettencourt
10-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Flatout Motorsports stickers required to be eligible for the "Hard Charger" award we will be providing will be available at the track that weekend. They must be on the car before practice/qualifying. We will have both black and white versions and can be picked up at our compund in the B Paddock.

Questions on this specific program? 508-878-2228

Andy

jcmotorsports
10-04-2005, 03:23 PM
There are no requirements for the contingency for The Auto Collection other than starting the race(ITS). The prize is: $100 cash to the winner of the best looking car as voted by the grid workers!!! (we are also donating $100 to the worker&#39;s fund):smilie_pokal: So everyone clean up your rides and may the best looking win!!!
Don&#39;t worry I am not running my RX7 so everyone has a chance. :023:
If anyone has any questions email me or give me a call @ 570-401-1783
GOOD LUCK
John Costello
SSC #82
ITS #87
P.S. The award will be presented after the race and my email is [email protected]

benspeed
10-04-2005, 04:59 PM
[ITS:

Nick Leverone (103) holds a 13 point lead over Tim Estes (90) with a 3-way log-jam salivating over the final spot. Ben Philips (72), Dave Maynard (70) and Mark Gregory (70) will be running hard for the Checkers. Watch for Wes Saunders (27), Paul Bergeron (25), Erik King (23) and Mike Sabatello (17) to be running up front trying to monkey up the points. 51 Drivers started at lest one race.

Be there!

AB

[/quote]

What suprised me is that Nick left Tim the mathmatic chance of winning the championship! I also can take second if I finish second or better and Tim gets no points (not likely but hey, mathmatically possible.) Greggory is going to have to give up some points since he&#39;s over the 8 race max and Dave and I will be duking it out for our 8th race for points. Track position is going to be tremondously key to finishing high - you&#39;ll be able to see me gridding up to qualify around 7AM since we&#39;re group #1!

PS - looks like morning and afternoon are both qualifying sessions per the sups. That is a good thing and makes for more adrenaline. Unless we get 1 session Friday which would completely blow.

DMaynard
10-04-2005, 06:01 PM
3D Auto Works
Cash payout. 1st: $500. 2nd: $250. 3rd: $125. 4th: $75. 5th through 10th: $50
Eligible: ITS
Requirements: 3D Auto Works stickers

3D Stickers available Thursday night in B Paddock (Gray Trailer with 3D Auto on the Side). Stickers must be on before practice and qualifing. Payouts given once final results are posted by timing and scoring.

R RACER
10-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Meccanic Shop North will be posting $1000.00 1st, $500.00 2nd, $250.00 3rd in service vouchers, please contact Anthony or Jason at the Shop (914)669-9679 for
contingency stickers and requirments, these prizes are for top Acura&#39;s competing in ITA, ITS & also NOW EP! Your car will be subject to a post race teardown at our trailer, come LEGAL we will have cam & compression check equipment at our trailer. Also our employees will not be elgible for these prizes!

Tom Blaney
10-05-2005, 05:35 AM
SBMS Racing will be posting a $250, $150, & $50 cash payout for the three highest finishing Honda ITA drivers who are running any of our line of products. Ranging from the brute powerful Acura and Nissan beating "Bullet Proof Engines" right on down to the simple, ugly yet functional brake ducts.

The drivers must be running a LEGAL car, and must have SBMS Racing decals on at least 2 sides of the car.

Contact Tom Blaney at SBMS Racing 845-258-4844 or sent an e to [email protected] to let me know your going there to kick some Acura butt......

Tom Blaney :smilie_pokal:

Tkczecheredflag
10-05-2005, 06:29 AM
Now, what about the IT Championships for the NARRC?

ITC:

Brian Megliola (72) has a sizable lead over Tim Klvana (57), but the double points at this event may weigh heavy. Jeff Haynes (42) and Fred White (41) will be fighting for that 3rd spot...will John VanDenburgh show up and spoil the fun? 17 Drivers started at least one race.

Be there!

AB

[/quote]

As of this date only 4 ITC cars registered. John V where are you??? Chris J??? Que Pasa???

This race has been the most fun of all races for the past two years. When all the players show up we run nose to tail - door handle to door handle. "C" cars come out and have a blast - hook up in some dirty air and enjoy some "racing orgasmia". This can be anyones race and is usually decided on the last lap at the checked flag. Show Up!!!

almracing
10-05-2005, 09:18 AM
LisaGardner.com Contingency -- "Suspense at its most intense"

LisaGardner.com will be rewarding 2 ITA finishers, who finish with the closest interval time at the finish line -- in other words, the two ITA cars who finish closest together, based upon official final results. (This gives anyone in the field the chance to win money)

Cash Payout: $100 for 1st car, $50 for 2nd car.

Decals are required - Contact Anthony at [email protected] for decals. Email Car#, Driver Name, and address so that decals can be sent.

Anthony R.
ITA #86 NER

[email protected]

Mark Gregory
10-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by jcmotorsports@Oct 4 2005, 07:23 PM
There are no requirements for the contingency for The Auto Collection other than starting the race. The prize is: $100 cash to the winner of the best looking car as voted by the grid workers!!! (we are also donating $100 to the worker&#39;s fund):smilie_pokal: So everyone clean up your rides and may the best looking win!!!
GOOD LUCK
John Costello
SSC #82
ITS #87
P.S. The award will be presented after the race and my email is [email protected]

well ben what ever happens its going to be fun just like it has been all season long. I think what ever the outcome the finishing positions will be well deserved. Ok thats the polite responce. I will be praying for rain not just rain but a down poor or even light snow would be good. thats the best chance i have of winning the race and that i must do to get a narrc trophie. its going to be the best race of the year we all want it bad!!! see you at limerock.

Mark Gregory
10-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by DMaynard@Oct 4 2005, 10:01 PM
3D Auto Works
Cash payout. 1st: $500. 2nd: $250. 3rd: $125. 4th: $75. 5th through 10th: $50
Eligible: ITS
Requirements: 3D Auto Works stickers

3D Stickers available Thursday night in B Paddock (Gray Trailer with 3D Auto on the Side). Stickers must be on before practice and qualifing. Payouts given once final results are posted by timing and scoring.

Hi Deb David and Dan . Do you want to send me the $500 now or wait till the 22nd. ! P.S. if David wins who then gets the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racer X
10-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by jcmotorsports@Oct 4 2005, 02:23 PM
There are no requirements for the contingency for The Auto Collection other than starting the race. The prize is: $100 cash to the winner of the best looking car as voted by the grid workers!!! (we are also donating $100 to the worker&#39;s fund):smilie_pokal: So everyone clean up your rides and may the best looking win!!!
GOOD LUCK
John Costello
SSC #82
ITS #87

Great. The one prize I might be in contention to win and I move to Chicago...
Have fun everybody!

Tkczecheredflag
10-06-2005, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Racer X@Oct 6 2005, 03:18 AM
Great. The one prize I might be in contention to win and I move to Chicago...
Have fun everybody!

Eric - Did you get that yellow paint off your bumper. LOL :rolleyes:

benspeed
10-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Mark Gregory@Oct 5 2005, 07:53 PM
Hi Deb David and Dan . Do you want to send me the $500 now or wait till the 22nd. ! P.S. if David wins who then gets the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If David wins he&#39;s buying the family a big dinner!

16v
10-08-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Tkczecheredflag@Oct 5 2005, 06:29 AM
"C" cars come out and have a blast - hook up in some dirty air and enjoy some "racing orgasmia"

classic

Rabbit05
10-12-2005, 08:52 AM
ITC:

Ok I signed up to spoil some fun....

Tim,

I&#39;m looking forward to having a fun time. Looks like we might have a good bunch to race with. Plus who knows i might be pulling double duty...

John VanDenburgh
ITC Rabbit 05 * FOR SALE*

philstireservice
10-12-2005, 10:24 AM
BIG NEWS !!!!

PhilsTireService has elected to include ITB, ITC and all production classes (EP,FP,GP and HP) along with ITS and ITA in the PhilsTireService NARRC Runoffs contingency award program :happy204:

PhilsTireService decals will be available Friday morning at the PhilsTireService compound in paddock B (somewhere). Decals must be on car for practice and qualifying on Friday as well as the races on Saturday..... :023:

Tkczecheredflag
10-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit05@Oct 12 2005, 12:52 PM
ITC:

Tim,

I&#39;m looking forward to having a fun time. Looks like we might have a good bunch to race with. Plus who knows i might be pulling double duty...

John VanDenburgh

John - Great news!!!

We still need Brian M - VW. Would be nice to see Fred W - Honda. I saw Chris J - Ford is in too.

This is shaping up nicely. Also registered for the ARRC - hoping to make that show too.

JLawton
10-12-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by philstireservice@Oct 12 2005, 09:24 AM
BIG NEWS !!!!

PhilsTireService has elected to include ITB, ITC and all production classes (EP,FP,GP and HP) along with ITS and ITA in the PhilsTireService NARRC Runoffs contingency award program :happy204:
PhilsTireService decals will be available Friday morning at the PhilsTireService compound in paddock B (somewhere). Decals must be on car for practice and qualifying on Friday as well as the races on Saturday..... :023:

Phil, you are the MAN!!! Maybe I&#39;ll even get a Philstireservice tattoo on my a$$.
:023:

I also want to thank ALL the sponsers. I think it&#39;s great how you all stepped up!!

RSTPerformance
10-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by JLawton@Oct 12 2005, 12:56 PM
I also want to thank ALL the sponsers. I think it&#39;s great how you all stepped up!!

I agree, if you add it all up we have probably close to TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS in contingency payouts!!! (&#39;:o&#39;)

That&#39;s huge for the First ever contingency program here in the Northeast! Great Job to Andy for getting this started! (&#39;:023:&#39;)

Stephen javascript:emoticon (&#39;:happy204:&#39;)

Tkczecheredflag
10-13-2005, 07:08 AM
:rolleyes:
ITC:

Tim,

John VanDenburgh

Okay!!!! Brian M is in as of this morning. Ed F has a new ride that could be a surprise since parking his ITB Opel. Al S, with Russell H. trim out the field. I see a new name Peter B not sure about his ride.
Jeff Leone - you seeing this. Last day for "on-time" registration. Dust off that Fiesta - come out and get "hooked-up". Fred W where are you???

Three former NARRC Champions (&#39;01, &#39;03, &#39;04), the track record holder, and the new "hot shoe" looking for his first NARRC, to book end his NERRC trophy. It&#39;s starting to look like the &#39;03 race - touted the "best race of the day". True Bliss :rolleyes:
The only thing missing is Brian M &#39;02 Champion

16v
10-13-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Tkczecheredflag@Oct 13 2005, 07:08 AM

The only thing missing is Brian M &#39;02 Champion

I bet he&#39;ll be poking around B)

Tkczecheredflag
10-14-2005, 04:05 PM
ITC:

Tim,

John VanDenburgh

John - What&#39;s up with double duty. Are you running Rich Giles SM??

Rabbit05
10-15-2005, 07:31 PM
Well I hope to be running both cars , if Rick can get the time off. I want to run the rabbit one more time , i am going to try to sell it ,I need the money to try to "move up" in the racing world. I got a chance to run the Miata at the Busch North race, and got as far down into the the high 1:03&#39;s. Being the first time in the car and rear wheel drive, we had a great weekend ! So hopfully things will go ok this weekend.....back to back classes , the years biggest race in the North east...two totally different cars...

it couldn&#39;t get any better.... :)

Does anybody want a fast Rabbit ?

John VanDenburgh
ITC Rabbit 05 * for sale*

almracing
10-17-2005, 04:59 PM
OK... a few days from the NARRC and only two people have asked for LisaGardner.com decals. (Lou and Victor) Looks like alot of people don&#39;t need any winnings.

Figuring that most racers are like me... last minute, I have decals going to the track.

Although I won&#39;t be able to make the race, Victor Gangi (ITA #03)has volunteered to hand out the decals for those who need them. So track down Victor to get your decals for the MOST SUSPENSFUL FINISH! (ITA w/decals eligible)

Anthony R.
ITA #86
www.LisaGardner.com

RSTPerformance
10-17-2005, 05:48 PM
Looks like we could have Rain???

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?...ate=CT&site=ALY (http://www.erh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Lakeville&state=CT&site=ALY)

That would sure spice things up a bit!!!

Hope everyone is done prepping and ready for the final show of the year!!!

As for the RST Performance Racing contingency:

"RST Performance Racing" stickers and "Thank You Workers!!!" stickers will be available at my padock space... If I am not around the car or the rig, I will have them in a box located next to the car... with a sign and the rules!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!

Raymond

Tkczecheredflag
10-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit05@Oct 15 2005, 11:31 PM
Well I hope to be running both cars , if Rick can get the time off. I want to run the rabbit one more time , i am going to try to sell it ,I need the money to try to "move up" in the racing world. I got a chance to run the Miata at the Busch North race, and got as far down into the the high 1:03&#39;s. Being the first time in the car and rear wheel drive, we had a great weekend ! So hopfully things will go ok this weekend.....back to back classes , the years biggest race in the North east...two totally different cars...
it couldn&#39;t get any better.... :)

Does anybody want a fast Rabbit ?
John VanDenburgh
ITC Rabbit 05 * for sale*

Anthony - I would happy to wear the LisaGardner.com "colors" even though I am a "much slower" "C" car. I will look for Victor.

JLawton
10-19-2005, 07:16 AM
The fields seem a "little" sparse.............What&#39;s up with that!!

dazzlesa
10-19-2005, 10:10 AM
All star sheetmetal contingencey. $150 for any driver registered for the narrc and $150 for a worker.
the rules are run 2 stickers on the car and file out a raffle ticket available at my truck .
for workers just come by and file out a raffle ticket. please list D for driver or W for worker. email [email protected] or call 718-456-1567 for more info. thanks rick

Greg Amy
10-19-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by JLawton@Oct 19 2005, 07:16 AM
The fields seem a "little" sparse.............What&#39;s up with that!!

Scratch one more entry: mine. Matt got *this close* to having the NX engine ready, except when he went to prep the (used) head last night he found the valve guides were worn well beyond limits, and there&#39;s none to be had locally. Then, we decided to simply "throw on" a used head for this weekend - the one that came from the interim owner when it was still a Showroom Stock B car - and found it was ported, polished, and the valves were larger than stock...

Nice, huh?

So, we&#39;re "out" for this weekend, but still going to Atlanta in three...should be fun showing up at the ARRC, not having driven in nearly six months... ;)

I&#39;m sure we&#39;ll see y&#39;all at the track Saturday!

Greg

gran racing
10-19-2005, 04:22 PM
Nice showroom stock engine. <_< I&#39;m out too. The front of the frame is too bent and the body shop won&#39;t have it ready in time. Hopefully it (among other things) will be ready for the ARRC! Too bad, I enjoy a rainy LRP event once I&#39;m actually out on the track.

almracing
10-20-2005, 09:39 AM
Tim, thanks for adding LisaGardner.com "colors" to your car.

Good luck to all this weekend.

Anthony R.
ITA #86
www.LisaGardner.com

RSTPerformance
10-20-2005, 10:14 AM
Anthony-

Even though you are not supporting ITB as a class :bash_1_: I will have to run the www.LisaGardner.com stickers because you have supported us in the past :happy204: !!!

Those tires got a very very usefull life before they left to tire heaven :023:

Raymond "had to give you a dig, but in reality, thank you for supporting IT in general!!!" Blethen