PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 3SGE header!!

racerb
09-25-2005, 08:39 PM
Hey all I'm looking for a header for my '86 Celica GTS with the 3SGE engine. I'm affraid that my only hope is to have one fabricated. I have had headers build in the past by Walt Puckett at Delta Group, but he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Does anyone know where I can find one of these or someone to fab one for me?

racerb
(86 ITA Celica project) :unsure:

Jiveslug
09-26-2005, 11:16 AM
Hey B. I remember seeing some when I was doing some research on which car to build. I cant for the life of me remember who made it or where I saw it tho. I think I may have seen it at that 4th Gen site... Or was it nopi.com? Ill see if I can remember and let you know.

Jive

racerb
09-26-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Jiveslug@Sep 26 2005, 03:16 PM
Hey B. I remember seeing some when I was doing some research on which car to build. I cant for the life of me remember who made it or where I saw it tho. I think I may have seen it at that 4th Gen site... Or was it nopi.com? Ill see if I can remember and let you know.

Jive

Thanks man, it's one of those tough items to find.

racerb :023:

terraelf
10-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by racerb@Sep 26 2005, 08:50 PM
Thanks man, it's one of those tough items to find.

racerb :023:

you could try TRD,Pace America,Check with some of the other big names in exhaust or search through some of the import mags.As is for my self i have a 4age motor that i havent had luck in finding headers for so i think i might be down to fabing my own.Good luck with the search

racerb
02-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Hey guys, finally found a 3SGE header, it's available from Genie Headers of Australia. I'm waiting on more info from them on what material they use, mild or stainless steel. Also hoping to find out if they make a race version, without all the emissions ports. I'll let you know what I find out, along with prices.

racerb

steven
03-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Hey all I'm looking for a header for my '86 Celica GTS with the 3SGE engine. I'm affraid that my only hope is to have one fabricated. I have had headers build in the past by Walt Puckett at Delta Group, but he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Does anyone know where I can find one of these or someone to fab one for me?

racerb
(86 ITA Celica project) :unsure:
[/b]

You can get your header / at toysport /

JWatson
03-24-2006, 01:18 AM
Good luck getting anything from Toysport.

J

Bill Miller
04-25-2006, 09:28 AM
AFAIK, Walt Puckett is still around, and is still building headers. Talk w/ Mark Coffin, he can probably get you contact info.

racerb
04-25-2006, 12:14 PM
Hey thanks for the info, I'll try to get back in touch with him again. My car is still in the building process, but will hopefully be finished sometime this year. I do have second car for Time Trials, so I'll probably be needing more than one header.

racerb :birra: