PDA

View Full Version : Suspension setup in Atl

DavidM
09-07-2005, 05:24 PM
My second post today - guess I'm on a roll.

I got a new steering wheel and wouldn't you know, it centers differently on the mounting hub than my old one. I'd also like to get the car corner weighted and just plain check the alignment settings. Where do you guys in Atlanta go to get your suspension set up? I'm on the east side near Stone Mountain. Does Gran Turismo do corner weighting as well as alignment? I've heard both good and bad about them.

Point me in the right direction. Thanks.

David

PS: I know you can get your own tools to do alignment, but I just want to take it somewhere at the moment. I'll get some alignment tools in the off-season.

zracre
09-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Tom at OPM can help you out...he gave me a good set up for the integra...1-770-886-8199

SPiFF
09-07-2005, 08:52 PM
OPM for sure. Raceworks in Gainsville and Robinson Racing in Cumming are two others.

Hracer
09-08-2005, 02:07 AM
Hey David, I'll have to third that as well. If you have an IT car and you're around Atlanta, definitely give OPM a try.

DavidM
09-08-2005, 02:42 PM
OPM it is. I'll give 'em a call and see when they can fit me in.

Thanks for the replies.

David

Tristan Smith
09-08-2005, 03:44 PM
David,
Gran Turismo has always done good work for me, and dialed in the car the way I have wanted. Also, we have found a new shop space over on Ponce by the Farmer's market. Cost is 200.00 for a single space and there is trailer parking. If interested I'll pass you along to Rick Johnson who is running the show.

crushed
09-08-2005, 03:54 PM
I can do it for you as well, In fact my garage is empty right now with the car at the body shop, I'm probably cheaper then OPM as well...

email me, [email protected]

DavidM
09-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Tristan Smith@Sep 8 2005, 02:44 PM
David,
Gran Turismo has always done good work for me, and dialed in the car the way I have wanted. Also, we have found a new shop space over on Ponce by the Farmer's market. Cost is 200.00 for a single space and there is trailer parking. If interested I'll pass you along to Rick Johnson who is running the show.

I'm still interested. I'm currently paying $75 just for trailer storage. I'd like to see the place and scope it out of course. I'm at work now. I'll e-mail you tonight from home or you can just send me the info if you've still got my e-mail address.

Russ, I'll send you an e-mail tonight as well.

David