PDA

View Full Version : ITB Audi's

RSTPerformance
08-29-2005, 01:08 PM
I'm looking for the contact info for anyone running ITB coupes anywhere! javascript:emoticon(':119:')
smilie

If you know of someone please post. I think it is awesome that they are starting to pop up everywhere! I cant wait to run with some others and I can't wait for the day we have a 123 finish all Audis. Just like the lemans javascript:emoticon(':smilie_pokal:')
smilie

Stephen Blethen

[email protected]

RSTPerformance
09-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Stephen-

I drive an Audi Coupe in ITB, I think you may have sceen it sometime at the track, it is silver and red...

Raymond

Greg Amy
09-02-2005, 06:51 AM
Oh, Gawd. Now they're starting to have a CONVERSATION with themselves using the same login ID...

Bill Miller
09-02-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by GregAmy@Sep 2 2005, 06:51 AM
Oh, Gawd. Now they're starting to have a CONVERSATION with themselves using the same login ID...

LOL

Guys,

I do know where there is one for sale. Phil Phillips' old car is up for sale, if you know anyone that's looking for one. Contact Doug about it.

theenico
09-03-2005, 02:16 AM
There is Bill Pichardo in CO.

There are more...

Go here http://www.motorgeek.com/phpBB2/index.php and post your question in the chit chat area.

924Guy
09-04-2005, 10:14 AM
I drive an Audi coupe in ITB! ;)

itbgti
09-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Stephen,

I missed you at NHIS when you and your brother were spying on my car (thanks for the empty Corona on the roof)

So, WHAD'YA THINK!?!?!?

Put me on whatever list you are making.

Bill...what is the contact for the person selling Phil's car?

Regards,
Alan

jjadczak
09-06-2005, 04:22 PM
I too drive an Audi Coupe in ITB :023: Except it has a much much different lines than your's. It graces the main page of www.924.org and is #53

BTW I think your red coupe blew by me a couple of times at the Glen last fall...Need to keep working on that one!

Jeremy

philstireservice
09-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by itbgti@Sep 6 2005, 12:01 PM
Stephen,

I missed you at NHIS when you and your brother were spying on my car (thanks for the empty Corona on the roof)

So, WHAD'YA THINK!?!?!?
Put me on whatever list you are making.
Bill...what is the contact for the person selling Phil's car?

Regards,
Alan

Alan, if you get to talk with Doug Chaplin (I believe that is his name)....ask him about the problem he is having. I saw the car at Summit back in August. It has been improved since I owned it, but I believe he might be having some sort of issue with it....fuel I think.