PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Raceway Park

RSTPerformance
08-10-2005, 12:34 PM
While you guys/gals were all playing at lime Rock on Saturday I was checking out the Road Course at Hawaii Raceway Park (http://www.hawaiiracewaypark.com)

For those that have been around a while and can remember Bryar Motorsports Park or Bridgehampton, the track reminded me of those “good old days.” Very similar, in the fact that I think a porter potty would be a special feature... the only difference is that the track lacked any elevation changes. We are soooo lucky to have what we have here on the "Mainland" in the states... I wish I had the chance to run the track though, as it much like many other racetracks in our history especially those in tourist areas have been turned into condos, and it appears as though that is the direction this track will be taking...

Next time that we complain about Lime Rocks rising costs, remember that we still have the track :)

Anyway thought that I would share that even while on vacation in Hawaii, I had to visit the Race Track!!!

Raymond

7racing
08-11-2005, 09:33 AM
And I remember you laughing at me when I told you there was a racetrack on the islands, Raymond. Enjoy!

Jeremy