PDA

View Full Version : Fun factoids ...

lateapex911
08-08-2005, 04:51 AM
OK, so I couldn't sleep...

the new site is great, seems to be chugging along fine, and has lot's of cool new features...note the graphic capabilities!

And it can do some sorting and research...

So....who can tell me who the first guy to register was (there are actually about 7 answers, but I want to know the guy with the most posts...)

A few hints...

He's not shy about posting, with his total being in the 4 figure range, and he could be the answer to another trivia question as well.

Here's his first bit of wisdom, from what appears to be IT.coms second day in the daylight,...january 19th, 2001:

"Very nice Bill!"

Interestingly, that quote leads to the ID of another major player around here who has maintained a rather unique profile...

theenico
08-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Using the "My Assistant" function, I discovered that it's possible to bring up the top ten posters of all time. #1 happens to be one Bill Miller who registered on Jan. 18 2001.

Do I win any special prizes? :birra: :023: :eclipsee_steering:

lateapex911
08-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Congratulations!

you have indeed filled the bill....so to speak.

Indeed Mr. Miller must be respected for his in at the begining status.

And he's closing in on 5,000 posts...and should be able to knock it down in a month or so...less if a rules hubaloo erupts over the proposed upgrading of the VW Golf to ITS...with of course, a 50 lb weight break!

:119:

oh....your prize...... hmmm
hows this?: :smilie_pokal:

Bill Miller
08-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by lateapex911@Aug 8 2005, 08:05 PM
Congratulations!

you have indeed filled the bill....so to speak.

Indeed Mr. Miller must be respected for his in at the begining status.

And he's closing in on 5,000 posts...and should be able to knock it down in a month or so...less if a rules hubaloo erupts over the proposed upgrading of the VW Golf to ITS...with of course, a 50 lb weight break!

:119:

oh....your prize...... hmmm
hows this?: :smilie_pokal:

Jake,

Part of it has to do w/ how we went from the original "ladder" style BB to the style that we used for 4+ years.