PDA

View Full Version : Caul hauling from Las vegas to Washington, DC

timjmeyer
06-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Let me introduce myself. I’m Tim Meyer an active SCCA member in Road Racing, Performance Rally, and motorsports in general. I'm going into semi-retirement and moving from Annapolis, Maryland to Las Vegas.

Anyway, I’m transporting my fleet of vehicles from Annapolis, MD to Las Vegas. Late July / early August, I’ll be running from the west coast back to Annapolis empty with a wedge trailer (open) that could haul up to 4 cars. If you or anyone you know wants to haul a car, clean shell, or great older vehicle back to the east coast (Washington, DC area), please pass along my contact information.

Regards……………………Tim Meyer – ToeJaM Racing
Tim Meyer
[email protected]
Cell (410) 703-1167
Cell (408) 914-0803
Home (410) 703-1167

Daryl DeArman
06-18-2005, 01:34 AM
Coming to Vegas in late July/early August? Couldn't you find somewhere a little cooler...like the surface of the sun!!

If you bumped your schedule up a couple of weeks you might find some west coast vintage racers who would love to have a car brought out to the Brian Redman International at Elkhart Lake July 14-17th...just a thought

timjmeyer
06-18-2005, 10:54 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Daryl DeArman:
[B]Coming to Vegas in late July/early August? Couldn't you find somewhere a little cooler...like the surface of the sun!!
Never claimed that I was the smartest guy around... Wait... That's the line I use to justify my racing....<grin>

Daryl, thanks for the idea.

Regards...................Tim